• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From a character standpoint, I don't believe one word that comes out of that trashy ho's mouth anymore. Brooke is trash. Any dignity this character had left, in my eyes, got swept under the rug during this round of the "Chasing Nick" fiasco. Brooke is a self-indulgent, melodramatic slut.

Thank God B&B has more good female characters on this show, like Ashley(a chemist who does something with her time other than chase every man in the city) and Taylor(who I had never liked for her high and mighty behavior until after she got knocked down a peg or two and realized she wasn't perfect).'

And who the hell does Brooke think she is saying to Taylor "You're having kids at YOUR age?!?" Oh, and what age does Brooke consider herself to be?! She surely ain't a spring chicken, and she probably has the wore out cooch to prove it!

Poor Katherine Kelly Lang! I really do love this woman as an actress, but they should kill off Brooke or ship her to Y&R. There she can go through more families.

• Members

Haven't seen anything past Tuesday yet, but must say I'm very impressed so far.

The whole Shane story is fantastic. The cover up so far has been done very well and how fast this story progressed... Brad Bell might rush into his stories but in times like these he shows that he has it still in him. If only because the dialogue is great.

I mean, seriously, Brooke might have behaved pathetic but I don't hate her like I despise Phyllis on Y&R or any other hyprocite. KKL and the dialogue writing save it at a certain point from further detoriation. I was LMAO at the Bridget/Brooke conversation: "Woman TAYLOR's AGE have sometimes trouble conceiving children..." Hello, Missy, are you at least Taylor's age if not even older? LOL!

Have been warming up A LOT towards Nick&Taylor as a couple. ANd I'm thisclose feeling for Ridge, huh!?

Thorne, Pam and Felicia just need to somehow get involved in a story or get one of their own and B&B would be A+ these days (those Rick, Phobe-free days were sooooooo refrshing)... I'm very excited about the show once again - just a little tinkering with spreading the story wealth to make it perfect...

• Members

All this talk about Brooke's fetility had me LMAO...

Since Bridget should teach her Momma a lesson, maybe she will lend her eggs to Nick & Taylor. LOL!

And if it weren't for the really exciting stories right now, the beauty of Eileen Davidson would be already enough reason to watch B&B. She looked very hot this week!

• Members

So since Taylor's eggs are viable that means they're going to have to use another person's eggs? Therefore the baby won't genetically be Nick's AND Taylor's? Why do I get the horrible feeling that Brooke's egg will somehow end up being fertilized by Nick's sperm and implanted in TAYLOR!? That would be the storyline to end all storylines on this show. Absolutely shocking...

I'm still waiting for Bridget to sleep with Ridge and finally get her mom back for Deacon (although he was drop dead sexy).

• Members

Considering Brad Bell is always up for new ideas, this might actually happen. LOL!

After the massive viewer outcry, it will tehn be revealed months later that Brooke isn't the egg donor after all or Taylor suffers a miscarriage.

But the story might actually happen. I did wonder a lot why Brooke and this Janet doc where discussion in such depth why Brooke is no more Mrs. Marone but Mrs. Logan... :huh:

• Members

OMG. The characters on this show are just too intertwined already. It would just be like Bradly to have Taylor carry Brooke and Nick's baby. Most soap fans cry out for cast integration. I think we have a little too much of that on B&B already. This child would probably grow up to date Thomas, since after all they aren't biologically brother and sister. :lol::angry:

• Members

Lol I'm so afraid that my scenario is actually going to occur too.

As for Y&R, I pray Brooke doesn't end up there because she won't last more than a year. I mean between Nikki and Phyllis someone would shot the whore down before she got further than one man. I'm willing to bet she'd first start with Eric. Then on to Nick. Then onward to Brad. Then on to Neil. Once shes done all the over 30 men she'll move on to Kevin and Daniel.

• Members

I think KKL is a fabulous actress, but have a had a love/hate relationship with Brooke over the years. I've hated her anytime she's been with Ridge, but have loved her with anyone else. I do think she and Nick are great together, but the way she's treated him, she's got to step back and try and fight for him fairly. I do feel bad for Taylor, because she always ends up getting the raw end of the deal whenever Brooke is involved.

It will be interesting to see *who* ends up with Nick's child though. :)

• Members

that reminds me of the PSSNS, Gwen and Theresa mess. I hope B&B doesnt go this route

Bridget should NEVER sleep with Ridge. It was nasty when they kissed and were attracted bc she was raised thinking he was her brother. Its way too icky. Besides, Bridget did get Brooke back when she married Nick and then when she slept with Nick while he was married to Brooke

• Members

That hasn't always been true though. For the longest time Brooke was on the outside looking in when it came to Taylor and Ridge. They were together for years and Brooke was trying to get Ridge to leave Taylor for her and he never would. I was actually rooting for Brooke at that point because Taylor seemed like such a superior saintly b!tch. Thank god they've change Taylor's character. I find her so much easier to root for these days. I actually like Taylor now and I remember a time when I was thrilled she "died".

• Members

Totally forgot to ask..

As much as I'be been enjoying the Shane twist, did anyone besides me find the logic loopholes a bit too funny: Not only did Shane have the loudest cell phone ringtone ever (Beethoven or what!? LOL!) but he also has a photo of himself on it? LMAO - Shane sure was a nut job...

• Members

Almost two years ago, I commented that Hunter Tylo's boobs had half-shelf like qualities. I am now being threatened with a lawsuit due to that comment. Here is the legal letter I received today.

RE: Defamation on Awfulplasticsurgery.com website

Relating to Hunter Tylo

Dear Sir or Madam;

This firm represents Hunter Tylo in litigation matters. It has recently come to our attention that your Internet website at http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com has posted at least one false and defamatory statement about Ms. Tylo. Specifically, an article entitled "Hunter Tylo and her shelf boobs". That article is replete with false statements that would tend to harm Ms. Tylo's reputation in her profession. As such, you are directly liable for the libelous statement contained on your site.

A review reveals that the false statements about Ms. Tylo were made with a reckless disregard for the truth. These statements are false and amount to libel per se. Thus, Ms. Tylo is entitled to recovery without proving any special damages sustained from the defamatory statements.

Moreover, given the article's complete lack of truth, it is only reasonable to conclude that the false statements were made with a specific inent to injure Ms Tylo and her reputation.

Immediately remove the article from your Internet website and refrain from publishing any false statements or information about Ms Tylo. We are preparing a subpoena that will force Domains by Proxy to disclose your identity and will execute such if we have not received by the close of business on April 30, 2007 your confirmation that the article has, in fact, been removed from the website. After such date we will take appropriate legal action to protect our client's rights.

Sincerely,

Connie Gondek, RP

Grecon Associates

This is what I wrote about Hunter Tylo:

By popular demand, I present to you soap actress, Hunter Tylo. Requests for her to be featured topped those of even Bree

Walker. I don't believe that anyone besides Stevie Wonder would describe Hunter Tylo's seemingly enhanced bosoms as

"proportional". Indeed, they jut out like a shelf and look strangely out of place on her small petite frame.

This is the link to the article where the commentary appears:

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/006473.html

Are there any lawyers out ther that believe that I am within my freedom of speech rights? Please email me at webmaster ( a t ) awfulplasticsurgery.com Media can also email me at the same address for further info.

Source:

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/007284.html

She should be suing her plastic surgeon. [/]b

Archived