The Official SON Supercouple Thread

Shawn

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is Courtney Court(eo)-ing Again?

Aside from the simple fact that she's married and her husband would rail if he found out what she's been doing, everything seems to be looking up for Courteney Cox. She just started production on a new season of her hit TV show "Dirt" and has started a steamy affair with mateo22. Though neither would agree to comment on their top secret affair, we do hear that Courteney plans on bringing her lover on next season (on her TV show) as a "Dark Shadows" obsessed soap opera fanatic who enjoys marijuana just a little too much. Wow, what a stretch! :P

• Members

Sources tell the SON Examiner that one half of Shayan has been seen steppin' out. Sources close to this one half of Shayan, have seen him with his mistress on a few occasions. Friends close to this pair call them Rennifer.

It seems to us the one half of Shayan better keep an eye on the other half before Rennifer becomes more than just an afternoon fling. ;)

• Members

So.....???!!!! :P

I'm Dusty.

Half of DustBunny.

Owner, Journalist, Graphic Designer, Editor-In-Chief, and Publisher of Soap Opera Nughtiness Digest.

Ryan's stalker.

Shawn's arch-enemy.

Been accused by Ryan of gagging alot (insuation that I service men) and being obsessed with male genitalia.

Been held hostage by Na'Vell.

Saw Kenny get killed by Na'Vell.

Been told by Nubs that I'm a dustbunny in Ryan's poopyhole.

Was paired up with Editor-In-Chief of Soap Nastiness Digest Venus (after she outted me in her magazine for using Match.com to score women) when she hilariously showed up as my "perfect match" date from Match.com!

I hate to say it Jen, but you ain't got NOTHING on me! :P:D;) I'm WAY more accredited than you! :P

• Members

What's That Sound?

It might be a faulty air conditioning unit.

...................................Or it might be the sound of a bed squeaking as one SON supercouple consummates their commitment to one another in the very same hotel room where one of them was serviced earlier in the night by Kenny.

Archived