The Official SON Supercouple Thread

Shawn

• Members
Sources our telling us that Dusty has really lost his mind. He's lost it to the point where he's pretending to be in supercouples with people who don't even acknowledge that he exists. It's quite sad actually. I mean come on, why would Shawn leave Ryan to be with Dusty? I mean really. Come on. Really.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When asked about what Ryan said, a longtime friend tells SOND that "Ryan's always been in denial. Both Dusty and Shawn showed sparks from the first time they met. And if Ryan thinks that there's no reason Shawn would leave him for Dusty, think again. Dusty has all the CD's Belinda Carlisle has ever recorded, a few Spider-man dance moves tapped down, and a lifesize poster of Christie Clark in his bedroom. Why wouldn't Shawn leave Ryan for Dusty? Ryan's a bore and a whore. Dusty's fun...and stuff."

• Members

BREAKING NEWS

Shawn has officially broken his silence in a press conference outside of his Manhattan brownstone. "For the record, I do admit that for a while I felt lost and that I ventured away from the comfort zone that is Ryan Chandler. I found solace with Dusty because Ryan seemed to be pre-occupied with other parties. But when Ryan came to town and called me, I felt that we needed to really talk things out. I went to his hotel room and spent the night. We realized that no matter what, we are for each other. To Dusty, I apologize. But Shayan is forever, while a Dawn is but a day....thank you."

Details to come as they emerge...

Archived