Y&R Discussion Thread: Week of April 9th

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did you not hear me when I said the only woman over 25 he hasn't done YET is Kay?? Oh, and Maggie, but she's not rich so...

Sharon is not even in Brad's league She just isn't. She actually went for Deigo who was poor. Brad has never gone for a woman who wan't rolling in the green.

• Members

Brad's done: Lisa, Jill, Traci, Lauren, Ashley, Nikki, Vikki, Diane, Olivia, and Sharon. I'm sure I'm leaving some out. Even my memory isn't THAT good. The only one not completely soused in cash was Liv and hey, she was just a side note while Ash was recovering from cancer. :angry:

• Members

I cant beleive the nerve of Phyllis. Didnt she tell Michael to stay away from her bc they werent friends anymore and she cant trust him? Of course now that she needs help they are back to being friends and she's all over him. I cant beleive the selfish ho is telling him to keep secrets from his wife. Wasnt she all huffy bc they kept a secret from her? She is such a hypocrite and I wish Michael would tell her to f-ck off bc she is NOT worth lying to his wife over. She is a user and she's using him.

• Members

Well, it's not like he took them one at a time or anything. Many of them were overlaps. Traci and Ashely sort of over lapped. The man is a chronic cheated. Has he been faithful to anyone?? Obviously, Ash and Liv overlapped as are Vikki and Sharon as we speak. How many times has he been married? At least four by my count.

• Members

They ruined Lauren a long time ago. She forgets she and Jack/Ashley used to be friends and sided with the Fishers without so much as batting an eyelash. I wonder how she'd feel knowing that Michael is more loyal to his fairweather friend Phyllis.

As for Brad, what a waste. I can't secretly root for him and Sharon anymore. He'll probably be banging Phyllis next week; hate can turn into lust.

Archived