Y&R Discussion Thread: Week of April 9th

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brad's been married 6 times (almost 8).

Diane/Brad didn't have sex (they got close but didn't).

But Brad has nailed: Lisa, Jill, Traci, Lauren, Cassandra, Nikki, Ashley, Olivia, Victoria & Sharon.

Exactly. The Abbotts have been longtime friends of The Fenmore-Blair-Graingers.

But Lauren's been a Baldwin-Fisher apologist way before she even became involved with Michael.

Amen.

Especially since the last time Michael maintained the confidence of one of his morally dubious harem it almost caused Lauren & Fenmore to die.

• Members

I hated Olivia and Brad. That pairing made me hate her and still cant stand her bc of it. It was dirty of her to screw her best friend's husband. Not only that but she was so smug and had NO shame about it. She came across as a stupid biyatch that needed to get slapped on a daily basis. I dont know why she became so nasty, but I hated her personality during that time

• Members

Forget Olivia/Brad, JillMin--THATS HOW IT'S DONE!

Those scenes and the fantasy scenes were so insanely hot I had a hot flash! Thats how it's done Phick/Cadrian, just a natural sexiness which felt effortless. If they writers don't continue full steam ahead with this then they're on some serious crack.

This has saved Y&R for me which is dreadful otherwise. Lauren is officially dead to me supporting Kevin and Gloria's illegal crimes which never seem to end.

Now just give me more JillMin and I'll be a happy camper. Next I want some family for him.

• Members

Today was awesome. Go Sharon!! I loved the way she called Brad out on wanting her to stay in limbo. THen when he tried to say Jack wasn't a good man she turned it around on him. Jack isn't a good man?? Hey, Jack is no saint, but that's pretty rich coming from the husband of a pregnant woman in the middle of trying to sex up another man's fiance!! :o Thank you Sharon for calling him on it. The man just has So. Much. Nerve.

Jill and Ji-min are where it's at. Please writers do not even think of sending Jill back to Bardwell. I don't care if Gloria's scheming is keeping them apart. They are not starcrossed lovers that we are all rooting for. Gloria is right. Ji-Min is the best man for Jill.

I love the Fisher Baldwins. They are all kinds of wrong in the things they do and get away with, but I love the dynamic between them and the dialogue. Michael had so many good lines today.

Archived