Y&R Discussion Thread: Week of April 9th

• Members

I enjoyed Sharon laying into Brad.....I hope that it is over between them....why do I think that the show will reunite Nick and Sharon sometime soon???? I agree with everyone's post on Jill and Ji Min....these two sizzle together and if the show's writers do not continue something between these two....then they are definitely on something!!!!!!! I enjoy seeing Tracy Bregman in a storyline, but hate how the show has ruined the character of Lauren. I would LOVE to see her get some of her business b&***ness back. I would also LOVE to see Lauren call Michael out on everything with Phyllis.... I still honestly think that their's some unfinished business between Lauren and Paul.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tonya Lee Williams instantly returns and has it! I agree that the show needs to give her the world to stay. She was really supportive of the show and begged for a story and they refused to give it to her. She had no choice but leave and now we're left with only two days of Olivia. :( With Dru gone they need Olivia bacn and a recasted Malcolm/Nate.

• Members

The scene where Olivia asks Neil about his drinking and talking to someone was very good. It made me think of Katherine...since she too is a recovering alcoholic, she would have been a great person to one day have in scenes with Neil, who has taken a tumble from the wagon.

• Members

I think we have an upcoming Neil/Kay scene really soon.

Man, I just realized how much I missed Olivia today. I want her back!!!!!

I knew Gloria and Kevin were gonna be Jack's undoing. They are gonna bring him down before Victor has the chance. Those two get their antenna's up and they don't quit until they know ALL! I'm starting to not want Jack to be brought down. Why does Victor feel he should be judge and jury to someone else who played dirty to get what they wanted? Victor is the KING of ruthless and playing dirty.

• Members

I agree to a certain extent. While he didn't directly make Gloria tamper with the face cream, it was Victor's need to stick it to Jack which made him tell John he had to protect Gloria and therefore led to John giving Gloria his Jabot proxy, which lead to her becoming vendictive bitch when she had no cause other than the fact Jack and Ashley didn't fall at her feet like her children does when she wants something. Gloria felt tampering with the face cream was her way to "teach the spoiled brats a lesson".

• Members

Yep.

And he banished Jack from Jabot forever (for rightfully callin him on his shiz), intimidated the bank to keep Jabot from recievin any further financal support and attempted to foreclose on Jabot (twice).

So Grambo need not act like he's teh innocentz one. lol

• Members

LOL. Victor and innocent is an oxymoron! He's such a pompus, arrogant ass and I'm really tired of his little temper-tantrums. I'd love nothing better than for Nikki and Jack to get back together. That would really cook his last grit. :lol:

Archived