Y&R Discussion Thread: Week of April 9th

• Members

prod_792_23566.gif

Thought I'd get the thread up and ready to go for tomorrow morning for us all :)

Last week we said a hasty (and somewhat disappointing) farewell to Drucilla (Victoria Rowell) Winters. This week, we see the fallout of what has happened.

Talk to you all about the happenings of Y&R this week :)

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure Phyllis tells her lapdog Michael. He's out the doghouse long enough to keep her firecrotch from being branded by Big Bertha.

Speaking of Michael, what another lpusy hypcrite. The fishers reek and need to be gutted for their lies.

Sharon seems to have recovered rather quickly. ^_^<_<

Poor Neil.

• Members

I know this is the Y&R discussion thread, and I created it, but I was wondering if you folks read the Y&R fan fic I started last week? Just curious :)

Okay, now back to the actual show.. I know we all read the spoiler in which Jack and Sharon will (gag, gag) tie the knot...How many of you believe that Jack will coerce her into the marriage? I ask this because of Jack's sudden interest in wanting to know how close Brad and Sharon are. Plus too, in the spoiler it said "Many tears will be shed" I wonder if those tears will be Sharon's? I'm guessing that they will be hers.

I am going to feel sooo sad for Neil when they do the memorial for Dru... Love that cow Phyllis, but even I will have to say, let her face the harsh music that is about to befall her.

• Members

I was watching Y&R with girlfriend this week-end (which reminds me to post some more thoughts in the right thread...) and she bursted out laughing when Sharon had no scar, bruise or whatsoever, was able to talk and phone etc. (with Sharon Case trying her very best to make Sharon look tired, exhausted and traumatised)

Say hello to medical miracles and a huge hello to another round of LML's idiocy wiritng.

• Members

The difference is that the show had an amazing writer back then. Latham? Is a total disaster.

So Phyllis was right to blackmail her? She is the foolish one who will never learn. Sharon's affair with Brad is wrong, but she has done everything to avoid revisiting it. PHYLLIS is the one who brought them together in the first place by stealing her husband while Sharon grieved for her daughter. Now she's brought them back together by murdering Sharon's best friend and almost killing her. Brad and Sharon do seem to love each other and a near death situation like this brings people closer.

I still say the bulk of the blame goes to Brad and now Phyllis. Victoria is the one who should have a problem with Sharon, but even then the level of deception from Brad is what should really piss her off.

• Members

But what cooks my last grit about all of this is Dru and Sharon went over a cliff to protect the secret about the affair. No doubt Jack, Sharon, Nick, Victoria and Phyllis will all have their worlds blown apart when the whole truth comes out. Some of them deserve it more then others, I admit. But what KILLS me, is that the person who deserves to really take a huge fall, Smugly Carlton himself is going to come out of all this just fine. The wife he doesn't really want anyway will leave him. She'll probably be paying him alimony and child support. Then Sharon will divorce Jack and marry Brad bringing along the settlement she got from Nick and whatever she gets from Jack as well. By the time Cadly's done he'll be swimming in cash. Just the way he likes it. :angry:

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Apr 9 2007, 11:26 AM)
The difference is that the show had an amazing writer back then. Latham? Is a total disaster.

So Phyllis was right to blackmail her? She is the foolish one who will never learn. Sharon's affair with Brad is wrong, but she has done everything to avoid revisiting it. PHYLLIS is the one who brought them together in the first place by stealing her husband while Sharon grieved for her daughter. Now she's brought them back together by murdering Sharon's best friend and almost killing her. Brad and Sharon do seem to love each other and a near death situation like this brings people closer.

I still say the bulk of the blame goes to Brad and now Phyllis. Victoria is the one who should have a problem with Sharon, but even then the level of deception from Brad is what should really piss her off.

WORD!!!!! I completely agree! B)

• Members

Notice how everything somehow comes back full circle to Brad not being able to keep his pants zipped and Sharon's lack of some self-control around that FOOL :P

Granted, I love me some Sharon Case, but can't stand Sharon, I still say that and will even agree with Chris that Sharon is in LOVE with Brad...It amazes me how Jack once again, along with dim-wit Victoria, will be the last to know. Let's see: JT most likely will find out what is going on (that's if he can keep his obsessive actions regarding Colleen underwraps long enough to solve a case), Dru knew, of course Miss Big Red Blabbermouth knows, and Neil is about to find out.

Also, once Victoria learns the truth, will she actually cuss Brad out this time and toss him out on his butt; or will she cave in once again to the Bradski Cassanova charm and hop into the sack with him as if he has done NOTHING wrong?

• Members

I don't necessarily agree.

For me Sharon & Dru didn't care as much about the possible revelation but Phyllis constant hypocrisy and nerve to even think of blackmail.

I totally despise Phyllis by now. Michelle Stafford can try her best but with this kind of writing I don't see a snowballs chance in hell that she can win me over again. And I used to be a huge Phyllis admirer in the 90s and following.

@Winterguy: Nikki was in coma for some time - unlike Sharon who falls of a cliff (which should result in at least SOME KIND of damages, serious bruises etc.), nearly freezes to death from the cold water and is her full self a helicopter-ride to GC memorial and the following day probably already doing bunjeejumping... *rolls eyes*

• Members

I love Victoria. My complete, unreasonable, no holds barred hatered of Brad has never extended to Victoria or Sharon, but if Victoria finds out about the affair and doesn't kick his lying, cheating ass to the curb and get some major Newmanesque revenge on him, I really think I'm done with her once and for all. I've actually enjoyed seeing a softer Victoria and I think that side of the character has it's place, but only if a complete and utter bitch comes out when she's been crossed.

Archived