Y&R Discussion Thread: Week of April 9th

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You NEVER know...especially if Phyllis gets the boot from Nick...

I am really hurting for Neil....The scenes of Neil and Dru first meeting were sooo bittersweet...It showed a lot of LOVE that had developed between the two of them.

Brad wins the JACKA** award. Once again, he's all up in someone else's business, telling folks what to do. I just want that loser to go down in FLAMES....And I bet Jack will be the devious little Devil that does it to him.

• Members

What is the big deal about Phyllis showing up with flowers? She's trying to make a horrible accident somewhat better for everyone. She's mending the fences. It's a little too late, apparently, but she's trying.

• Members

Well, we will see another Phyllis/Michael scene...

I love me some Phyllis, but even I have to agree at some level that it's not such a good idea to be facing the folks that want to hang you high....

On another note, did you see the little stare down that Sharon was giving Phyllis when she walked in the hospital room?

The only one that I have grief and sympathy for is Neil... Brad can stick his ego and his attitude where the sun don't shine, because nobody is vibing him.

• Members

Phyllis' problem was never with Dru (at least not this time), the two characters though still hated one another, but were never in any serious beef recently. I still want to know where all this Phyllis blame comes from, since Sharon didn't have to grab Phyllis' phone and Dru should've just left the two bitches fighting.

• Members

Michael and Lauren kept a secret from Phyllis that not only put her life in danger, but her newborn daughter's life in danger as well. Phyllis didn't choose to push Dru over the cliff. If Dru minded her own damn business for once and stayed on the phone with Neil, she'd still be living right now.

Archived