Y&R Discussion Thread: Week of April 9th

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Uhm, No everything is not Phyllis fault. This is Phyllis fault because she was so busy getting a hard on keeping the secret over Sharons head. Tell Jack or dont tell him. Phyllis kept the [!@#$%^&*] going by not telling someone, and taunting. She was asking for some [!@#$%^&*] to go down.

• Members

Sharon is a BIG GIRL! She didn't need Dru to come to her aide everytime she gets into it with Phyllis. She didn't need Dru's help when she was calling Phyllis a "dog in heat" and "a homewrecker" and that "all the women in town should lock up their husbands", so Sharon could have dealt with Phyllis WITHOUT Dru's help. Matter of fact, Sharon should have been woman enough and called Phyllis' bluff.

• Members

Brad's doing the same thing he was doing when he was all up in Nick's face about Sharon.. thrusting his ego all up in his face; thumping that chest of his like he's the best thing since sliced bread.

Jack's catching on this time around because he has a great HATE for ole Bradski....

• Members

If the shoe fits......you know the rest. Sharon didnt need Dru because everyone knew Phyllis was a homewrecker. No one knows about the affair, and Sharon cannot piss Phyllis off, so yes she does need Dru. Sharon could burn for this so she isnt taking cheap shots.

• Members

Exactly. I'm in them iddle of classes and I see that Y&R is turned on in the break room. I'm shaking my damn head that Phyllis has the nerve to bring flowers to Dru's memorial. Then the b8tch has the nerve to keep up her lies over the "accident". You were harrassing Sharon over her ONS, bot arguing about the shoot. Brad may be a jerk, but that she devil set all of this in motion. I hope Neil grabs her by the horns and tosses her over the cliff next.

• Members

For one, Phyllis never wanted to involve Sharon is this scheme in the first place. Brad had to tell her and Sharon had to make it all about herself (as usual). What's wrong with Phyllis seeing Sharon for the slut she is, when Sharon has done nothing but call Phyllis a slut and a home-wrecker for the past year? Hell, Sharon still refuses to acknowledge Nick wanted Phyllis as much as Phyllis wanted him. Remember her conversation with David Chow a few weeks back? She made out as if Phyllis brainwashed Nick into an affair when Cassie died. Um, hello, it was Nick who pursued Phyllis first.

• Members

:lol: :lol: SO, you're saying that Sharon is this weakling that needed Dru to protect her from "big, bad, EVIL" Phyllis? :lol: Like I said, Sharon is a BIG GIRL, not some 10-year-old that needs her BFF to hold her hand and drag her along as they go to confront the schoolyard "bully". :rolleyes:

• Members

Dru was Sharon's friend and Dru knows all too well that Phyllis is a psycho. It would be one thing if Phyllis and Sharon were calling each other names. But no; the firecrotch had to stand on her stack of trojans and call Sharon out for being a tramp, blackmail her and piss her off at every turn. Phyllis hadn't even been on Sharon's radar for months but the ho still had to make a federal case out of Sharon's ONS because she lusts after Jack.

If my friend is being blackmailed, I'm going to do what I can to help.

Archived