Y&R Discussion Thread: Week of April 9th

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm going to put this out there: I promise, I won't spoil anyone who's not watching the show, but I am just going to make a comment to what Brad said:

"If it weren't for Phyllis blackmailing us about our affair, NONE of this would have EVER happened"

I agree on some levels, but how about this Brad: Maybe if you would have kept your pants zipped and stopped sniffing around Sharon even after saying "I Do" to Victoria, maybe none of that would have happened either. I simply CAN'T STAND that FOOL!

• Members

Oh God! Neil had broken my heart today! :( Him telling Dru that he wanted to find her and bring her home so the world could feel safe again was too much and then the CLASSIC flashback of Dru and Neil's first meeting... :(

That damn Brad... :angry: He cooks my LAST GRIT! He walks around so smug and superior like he's king and everyone else should bow to him. I know Phyllis feels guilty, but I want her to slap that !@#$%^&*]! He's just too much for his own good. He's quick to dish out blame without thinking about the part he played in this too, but someone will soon remind him of his part in this.

• Members

I'm surprised Colleen can actually be a 'friend' to Lily in her time of grief. I know it must have been hard for her to drag herself away from the Hot Professor. I was sure that they would have had Colleen running her mouth about all the problems she had going on in her life

• Members

Oh screw you Brad. "I can't believe Phyllis did this to you." This is not Phyllis fault. Sharon didn't have to grab the phone. She chose to. If Phyllis is responsible, then so is Sharon.

I really hate Brad.

• Members

I know Phyllis was blackmailing Sharon & Brad, but damn it! She did NOT push them over the cliff. Everyone is partly responsible for the accident. Brad has done a lot of [!@#$%^&*] in his life, yet he rakes Phyllis over the coals for what he thinks happened.

Screw you Brad!

Archived