DAYS- Monday

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not a good day for EJ . . .

That is about as rattled as I have seen him after Kayla's phone call. :lol:

So so nice to see Matt Ashford back.

Max was pretty cute today. It has been nice to see him become a little more fleshed out. He has a ways to go of course. But it was nice to see him talk about how he has been kind of lost with Frankie. Although he was adopted by the Brady's, all of the other siblings were older and married with their own kids when he was growing up.

Philip was such an uber jerk. Did NOT like how physical he was getting with Gabby.

• Members

Overall, I thought Emily did a good job as a stand-in. I wouldn't have guessed this was her first time working with Matt. She was comfortable in the scenes and has an instant father/daughter chemistry with him. She a bit old to pass as Jennifer's daughter but she does resemble J&J and it doesn't hurt that she's pretty. I'm not sure she's right for the part long-term but she held her own today and didn't take away from Matt's appearance. :)

• Members

It feels SOOOOOOO damn good to see Matt back oncreen as Jack!

I thought nuAbby was great, especially for her first day. Decent chemistry with Jack and Max. She does look a little too old to be Abby though. I thought she looked older than Max.

LOVED seeing EJ get his cage rattled finally. I've never seen him as discombobulated as he was after Kayla called. Speaking of which, Kayla you go on with your bad self! She's just asking for him to come after her though. Honestly I'm starting to wonder if that's part of it. She knows how protective Steve is. Maybe unconciously she's trying to get herself in enough trouble with EJ that Steve will have to break through his control and defy him.

• Members

Hopefully tempAbby will become nuAbby. She's not half bad considering some of DAYS recent casting choices (Jed). Maybe DAYS should do all casting at the last minute and they can get some people that don't make me cringe.

• Members

This temp. Abby is a good actress, but her look bugs me big time. It's too typical, IMO. What Ashley had going for her, if nothing else, it was her innocence. I simply can't buy this girl as innocent Abby. And it sucks, 'cause she was pretty good.

JACK!

Oh, Kayla. I'm so glad you had EJ shking in his boots, first time ever, but man you shouldn't have given him enough information to screw your whole trip's worth. Does anyone else think it's odd that he rushed out of there from her phone call and he was in the lab, dealing with his other storyline? :blink: I can't help wondering if this whole thing with Sami started as a way to save himself if he were ever caught. Using her and the child as a bargaining chip, as well as a key to Stefano's health.

Archived