DAYS- Monday

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was a good show today.

It was awesome to see Jack. TempAbby was good. She was very energetic and feels alive in her scenes. There were times when Ashley would be very monotone or underwhelming in her scenes but this girl just seemed very into it. It seems she wanted to make an impression and to me she did. She is a little mre mature but she worked well Matt and she fit the role well IMO. I saw great potential and I would love for Days to give her a try as Abby when Ashley leaves. I love Ahsley but I did like this girl.

She worked well with Darin too but I couldn't really tell if they had chemistry like him and Ashley. I need to see more but the girl was good. She starts out a little shaky in her first scene but after that I liked her alot. Maybe part of her appeal was she was only a temporary recast but I would like to see Days give her a try.

I was worried that J&J would be against MABY because of Max but they are more concerned with her life and her building her future. I too am glad they went that route. I just loved the Jack/Abby scenes.

I also loved Max and Kayla's little talk about Abby and his feelings for her. The way Max lights up around Abby is sweet.

Sami/EJ was much better then usual because it felt fresh. They are showing us the layers to EJ's character again. His love for Sami is showing and I loved his line about how she was the only woman who could make him the man she thought he was. I still think EJ was acting and I think that is why he went to the lab. He probably thought about it more at Chez Rouge and then went to the lab to confirm his suspicions that she was lying. I also loved Kayla scaring the hell out of EJ. We are seeing kinks in the armor. We saw them when he was with Sami last week and he softened when she cried and we saw it again today when he seemed upset over not being the father (could've been an act but don't know for sure). We also saw it when Kayla told him she had evidence. Good stuff. I did love the ending when EJ scared Nick and then made up that fake Texan accent to call Lucas.

Shawn/Belle was the same old stuff but I loved Kate/Philip. i am glad Kate was involved and the funniest moment was when she brushed the feathers off her and when she asked for a drink at the bar. I like that she stopped Philip when he began to lose it with Gabby too.

Good show. Nice start to April.

Archived