Y&R Discussion: Week of April 2

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jill is really coming off bad in this story. I'm just not really feeling her anger. I kinda don't care ... and I should.

Cane's really growing on me, though.

Loved Katherine today. Jeanne Cooper is brilliant. Her delivery is awesome.

Drucilla was on fire today. I love her. I do like her friendship with Sharon but I'm over their Phyllis hate. Grow up and move on. Sharon's no saint and for her to pass judgement is ridiculous.

I'm so sad Dru's going. Ugh.

And the Colleen/Adrian thing is so boring. Every day it's the same thing, as Vee said. Enough is enough. Either move the story a long or end it. And Brad is a moron. Does he not realize cutting off Coll's tuition will just do the opposite? LOL, he is a tool. I think he probably figures the "fear" of him cutting her off will drive her back into his arms and saying she wants her daddy to pay for everything ...

• Members

Colleen giving Brad the $5 was a classic, especially since he's the one who married money. Shouldn't she have money from John anyway? If not it seems like Tracy would help her out with tuition money.

Dru and Sharon have me laughing, even though I'm mostly on Phyllis' side. Their scenes together are always good. I think Sharon just needs to cut Brad loose and let him fend for himself when it comes to the blackmail scheme. If only Jack wasn't running for office, but I think Sharon should just tell Phyllis that if she wants to cause Jack a scandel that's on her. Otherwise Sharon is never going to be out from under.

I like Cane too. I hope he really is Jill's.

• Members

I'm loving Cane now too...I like how calmly and soft spoken he was when he wes telling Jill that even if she sought revenge, would it get her all those years back that she missed out in raising him...he was right on the money with that statement. Will Bardwell *cough, cough* also was having some valid points. It would all be a big court mess for Jill trying to get Kay to pay for her crime, especially if Kay can't even remember half of all she did.

Everything as a2sassy said is a finale for Dru/Victoria Rowell...last scenes with her family....the only thing I want earplugs for is when I have to watch Lily Valley girling her screams and wails.

• Members

Well, I think the story has been left open for her return, but if she left because she felt under appreciated by the cast...I'm just not sure what would change Victoria's feelings on that. I hope it happens though. The show just won't be the same without her.

• Members

I'm going to miss Victoria Rowell and Dru so much.

Sharon/Dru had me dying. It's obvious that Phyllis is a needy, SCANDALOUS b*tch. I wish she were the one rolling down a hill with a bolder tumbling after. A bully like her needs to be squashed like the roach that she is. Stock up on raid, Sharon!

Although, Sharon was being a hypocrite by spilling Colleen's secrets.

• Members

Ugh, Phyllis is such a bitch. Instigating all day, and then picking a fight at the end of a cliff.

Dru’s last scenes were so bittersweet; especially her scene with Neil, as they discussed their wedding, and even being a true friend to Sharon and having her back.

But then, watching her go over the edge…*sigh*….so sad.

Oddly enough, CK’s whinny melodramatics worked, as she watched her mother go over the edge…how traumatic.

• Members

CK did a good job with the horrified scream. I know that had to be awful to see your mother fall over a cliff and there's NOTHING you can do.

And how sad is it that Victor was gonna send Dru to Japan on business and told Neil he could go with her. That could have been their second honeymoon.

For the life of me I will NEVER know what in the hell posessed Sharon to grab Phyllis' phone while they are on a cliff.

The Victor/Summer and Daniel/Summer scenes were so cute. :wub:

Archived