Y&R Discussion: Week of April 2

• Members

I'm sure VR had already slammed the door in LML's face when those following scenes were taped...

That said, I thought BlandLily was pretty good. I hated her at the beginning of the week ("Daniel. Is that porrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn on your laptop?") but the screaming and the afternath was more the material CK can handle.

But a special "thanks dear", for proving from actual comparision, that even Passions is now a better written soap than Y&R. Somehow it does not surprise me. Yet, it hurts very badly to acknoledge.

Other random comments besides those blatand continuity mistakes of both writing and hair department on Wednesday and Thursday. The Sharon/Dru friendship once again was about one the best of Y&R these days.

As for who is to blame for the whole cliff drama. One can't totally excuse Dru. She went rampant at Phyllis but it was the latter who finally got Dru off the cliff. Dare I say pushed her? Yes I do.

I absolutely hate Phyllis. More than ever before. That says a lot considering my mood towards Phyllis has changed from cheering love to disgusted hatred the last 14 months already...

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me too. I did until my g-friend took the remote control away from me. :lol::lol::lol:

I thought the whole scene of Dru's fall looked horrendous and beyond cheesy. I was especially disappointed because I ahd heard it somehow looked good!? :blink:

The Sharon clinging to Phyllis hand-stuff looked way better. I could accept it on a daytime show but Dru's exit... Anyone seen "Vertigo"? Hitchcock did much better without any computer technique and simpliest measures - 45 years ago!!!

• Members

Speaking of "Maggie"? Why was Nick adressing Detective Luncancer on a a first name basis? She's doing an investigation and Nick calls her "Maggie"!? Did he sleep with her and we didn't notice?

WTF!?

SothernHoney wrote:

Good point. If further (criminal) acts arise from a crime like blackmail, the law is extremely strict - in real life. We know that this not apply to LML's universe at all, though.

EDIT: What I found nice was Victor talking to Devon. I mean, working opposite TGVN is like becoming a knight of the British Empire. :D

• Members

I now. That's why I found a nice touch that those two shared a scene although it was extremely odd how Devon was somehow a lose end in this story. Now that I think of it; there was overall too little Devon & Neil - the only Winters who was in a way front and centre was BlandLilly. The story is totally centered around Phyllis so far...

• Members

I'm glad that Phyllis is sorry. If she weren't, she'd be that horrible monster from the beginning. She's grown from that. Phyl will always be a bad girl, but that does not mean she has to be a psycho. The guilt is a really good story, and then she is harbouring a secret. The blackmail!

Nature and human decency dictate that human beings are bothered when a life is taken. Phyllis falls into that category. She enjoys pushing people around, but she certainly never meant for a death to occur. This is a great story waiting to happen, and I am immensely excited about this!

ANDREA

Archived