AMC: I'm Sick of Kendall Hart Slater & Zendell Club

SteveFrame

• Members

OMG! I can't believe I never knew this thread was here! I know many people who ALSO don't know this thread exists!!!

I hate zendull! I hate Kendall and Zach together! Add me to the list of people who liked Maria and Zach when he first was brought on but he's not that character anymore and well Maria is gone!

Kendall used to be a firey character who was insecure and funny as hell. She was interesting and had great bitchyness. Now she's boring as hell and I can't stand to see her anymore. I think if zendull left town and other characters allowed to have storylines the ratings might improve. So many people left the boards as well as left as viewers once zendull were pushed to front burner along with all my carey's!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank YOU!

Zendall tops BAMIE as the most over-rated couple on soaps EVER. I completely hate how that relationship has destroyed both characters for me. I can't even watch the show anymore because it's all about Zendall and the Careys. When it comes to AMC what doesn't bore me skeeves me.

• Members

You mean the man who tormented his son Ethan and abused him till his death. The man who killed countless peoples dream by shutting lights off to a feritlity clinic. The man who sleeps with the love of his sons life and now even lives the complete life Ethan wanted.

I wish once someone would say how is it living Ethan's life. I would say it every damn day to take cigar, thug, mobster smirker who has damn oily skin.

• Members

I've hated Zach and Kendall since day 1. To me, they have ABSOLUTELY no chemisty at ALL. I don't think anything about them is good. Kendall is so boring and so is Zach, and I would love for them to break up ASAP.

Didn't anyone see the twinkle in Zach's eyes when Erica apologized ( :angry: ) to him for saying that Kendall should be kept away from him? I swear, he has FAR more chemistry with his wife's MOTHER than he has for his own wife, and that's pretty sad!!!

• Members

Someone explain to me why if the rating suck is Babe,Ryan or Greenlee's fault but never Zendall?Especially Kendall minus 2006 Kendall was number 1 for Episode Counts in 2002/3/4/5 and most probably she will be number one in 2007 end

July was all Zendall but rating still suck

• Members

Zendull has been a ratings disaster since day 1. The fact of the matter they have a rabid over the top fan base (fact an actors official site says the things it does makes me think less of actor whose name is attached) who go nuts and an actor who seems to be very vocal in getting their way or pulling a divaesque move and so TPTB bend to their demands and yet AMC is having exactly what happened to PC happen.

• Members

Don't even get me started on Zerica. OMG, I want, I want, I want. How fing hot would they be? God damn. Erica would leave Kendall in dust. A little Zerica hate/comfort sex. Oooooooooooooooooo. I might have to abandon my fic ship and write a naughty little Zerica piece. Bwhahaha. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I'm new here but I just wanted to say, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

I DESPISE this wretched couple and their fanbase irritates me more with their belief that Zendull is the bestest thing evah to happen to AMC. :rolleyes: The show has turned to crap, and Zenbore is one of the main reasons why. Hope those ratings keep falling below the 2.1 mark.

Archived