AMC: I'm Sick of Kendall Hart Slater & Zendell Club

SteveFrame

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess it depends on who you ask because there's been more than enough Zen time for me. AM has been in 90% of the episodes this year. I think I might actually like her if that number were about 30%. Right now I am just on Kendall overload. I can't feel anything for the character because she is ALWAYS on. I'm also beyond tired of hearing about her "boys'. Children are boring on soaps and people obsessing on the is even less interesting.

• Members

Seriously, ANY anti-Zendall sentiment is only responded to with anti-Greenlee, anti-Ryan, anti-Babe, anti-Jackson, anti-Krystal, anti-Nancy Hughes, anti-Irna Phillips, anti-Mother Teresa, anti-JFK, anti-Scooby Doo, anti-lineoleum sentiment. Never anything that argues against anti-Zendall sentiment. It's hard to fight against something that you know is true.

• Members

god i HATE kendell. HATE her. H-A-T-E!! hate hate hate HATE!! thats what i feel for this pathtic thing. i wont even call it a person. kendullmetodeath is in 90% of the show. its way to much for me to care. this is a typuical amc episode-

kenslut: poor me. feel bad for me! can you belive what happen to ME!!

erika: poor u. i feel so bad for you!

cut to krystal scene. three words are spoken

cut back to kenslut going on and on about woo is me. poor poor pitiful me!

cut to zendull talking about how evil greenlee is and how they plan to murder her but its okay ebcausde of what she did to them and there boys.

then this is the discussion on emssage boards-

ZendellIsLove: OMG today eppy was amazing, aside from everything not zendell and that mention of greens

ZendellOrDeath: ITA!

GHodIsZendell: Ugh, why did erika or krystal have be on today! and mention of greens!! all i ever want is zendell!!

Innocent Poster: I wish this show would show tad, opal, etc...

ZendullObsessed: How dare you! you greenlee lover!

god. its awful. never in my life have i seen anything like this. the disrespect this fanbase has had for all others who are not loving them.

DEATH TO ZENDULL!! SAVE AMC!!!!

• Members

And the thing the fans don't get, IMO, is that they bitch and complain about Zendall being used to "prop" characters like Greenlee and Ryan, BUT, the Zendall propping that is done across the Internet is far worse and much more intense than any propping you see on the show. Kendall could very well blow up Greenlee's house right now, committing a felony, first-degree murder, and the Zendull fans would make little anti-Derek banners if he arrested her. Of course they'll claim that nobody goes to jail for anything except Kendall and Zach. Bullshit. Bulllllshit.

• Members

But Kendell and Zack are propped on the show as well. Why did both of Kendell's babies come to the world fighting for their lives? So that Kendell could be shown as THEBESTMOMMYEVER. The victim again. Same with Zack. Kendall's mother didn't know that she wanted Spike more than anything, but of course, Zack did and he saved her from big bad Ryan and everyone else who wanted to put her life first. What a hero. I call all of that major propping. Most of this show is about propping Zendull.

Like I said in another thread, I want Sarah Michelle Gellar back. At least she was a good actress that could bring layers to the character. This version of Kendell comes off as a spoiled, snobby socialite who gets whatever she wants and then has the poor me's when something doesn't go her way.

• Members

ITA. I used to love her, but when I realized that she's been on the frontburner nonstop since she first showed up, nearly 6 years ago, I just became disgusted with watching her. I don't know her at all, so I won't say that I don't like her, because, as far as I know, she's one of the nicest soap stars out there...but it just ticks me off that she's been the #1 performer for the last 6 years. People will complain until they're blue in the face about vets not being shown and how various newbies are getting in the way, but if you want to complain about lack of balance, it all starts with the character of Kendall. She's always a major part in any of the show's umbrella storylines.

And the thing is, I have a feeling that if decent writers came to the show and decided to put Kendall on the sidelines for a couple of months, not only would Zendull fans bitch and complain, but AM would probably up and leave the second she gets the chance.

Archived