Days: Friday, March 2nd

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course it was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek :rolleyes: Would you expect anything else?

Shawn and Belle sure do have their chemistry back. I get chills when I see Brandon and Martha together. I can't even imagine Jason Cook and Kirsten Storms performing these scenes. It really would be a total redux of 'Tropical Temptation'.

• Members

Ew, I don't like how Martha is playing Belle today during the Willow discussion. She's reminding me a lot of Kirsten Storms' Belle with the eye-rolling and "Valley Girl" talk. Stop it, Martha! Stop!

• Members

But Martha's never made it so apparent as she did today. I always saw Martha playing a snobby Belle. I'll accept that. However, I'm accepting this Belle that should be picking up her backpack and heading to Salem High for geography with Mr. Woods.

• Members

Belle just blew me away today. I recall her being very snobby and spoiled, but we haven't really seen that trait in her since Martha took over, or more specifically since Belle got married and became a mother. This scene with Shawn was almost like being back on the tropical island again. It was a nice blast from the past, so to speak. I'm glad those two have cleared up a lot of things, primarily the existance of Willow, which they never really got a chance to clear up before all of this on-the-run stuff took place.

Willow is doing much better nowdays! To the point, that I agree she is less annoying. However, I don't understand why Hope would want to give her money. Theres still no evidence that it is Shawn's child. More than anything, if Hope wants to help her, she should assist in providing her with a home, and care that is much needed. $1000 isn't going to take her very far!

I thought the goal was to keep it on the down-low that the Brady's knew Shawn and his family were alive. Hope did a brutual job of that!

• Members

While it was very nice that Shawn and Belle worked through a lot of their issues today, shouldn't he tell her about Willow claiming to be carrying his baby? That's something I'm sure she'd be interesting in hearing! And as far as I know, he hasn't told her (although I did miss a few minutes today because of a phone call).

Loved Hope vs. Willow today, but I think she screwed up big time regarding Shawn's "death". I hate Willow but can't deny that she's smart and everyone needs to learn not to underestimate her. Can't believe she ever entertained the thought that Hope was going to invite her into their home. We've been there/done that with Jan several years ago. I didn't like Hope giving Willow money, though. I would have preferred she use some of the Horton Foundation resources and maybe hooked her up with a halfway house/single mothers home. I'm wondering if Willow's comment about being dead and her autopsy proving the baby is Shawn's could be some kind of foreshadowing as I really don't think this baby is going to ever be born, at least not if it's really Shawn's.

Steve and Kayla are so heartwrenching it's difficult to watch. I think I jumped about a foot when he attacked Bo; totally unexpected!

• Members

Haven't seen today's episode but based on people's comments I might like it.....I have been liking Willow alot lately and even joined the Willow Tree so I might like her today. I really have been lately because she reminds me so much of Nicole and Jan, two of my favorite characters ever. Only problem is Annie is not as good as Lindell or Arianne. Hopefully that will change....

• Members

He hasn't mentioned it to her. He may think Willow is just lying. It's more likely though, he imagines Belle will be upset, and I'm sure she will be! That will cause mixed emotions between the two of them which isn't good considering the situation there in. I guess he figures it's better to keep it quiet for now, since there are no plans of returning to Salem anytime soon. That is a good idea so that they stay focussed and don't get mad at one another because they need one another, but Belle will be really hurt when and if she finds out, which of course she will.

I can't imagine Willow carrying this baby to term! And, I doubt Shawn will care very much. Willow told him she's pregnant and he hasn't even given the possibility of him having another child out there a second thought.

Willow and Phillip are great for one another, IMO! ;)

• Members

Lol, half nekkid Brandon on an island. It's good stuff.

I LOVE HOPE and WILLHO!!!! Their scenes were very nice today and I can forsee (oh god I can't believe I'm saying this) Hope and Willho fighting a few years down the line. Kinda like a new Sami/Kate. They were good.

It's so nice to see one half of the power four on my screen. Now if only we can get John and Marlena on. We'd be good to go.

• Members

First off Brandon Beemer looked fine today in his undies..and he had quite the bulge..Now that thats out of the way, i enjoyed most of the episode...I liked the Hope and Willow scenes best and then the shawn and belle scenes...i wasn't paying much attention to the steve and kayla scenes...Mainly because he's already been in jail and gotten out...and he's already been in a psych ward and escaped.....

One thing i'm not liking about the show lately, is how small the casts are in each episode...For instance, today we only had: willow, hope, bo, kayla, steve, shawn, belle, and jed for a brief scene..Also characters are interacting with the same people all episode...I miss when Hogan first started, and he'd mix up the cast...and give us surprising interactions throughout the episodes..Maybe thats why i enjoyed Hope and Willow because it was something new and fresh...

Archived