Days: Friday, March 2nd

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, I agree. I'm pretty sure we got to see more leg than that, while Shawn stripped down. So the pics don't do the scenes justice at all.

I HOPE SSH handles this in the best way, though it usually does, with these issues. So, that's our best hope, unless someone here is staying mum about what they have to offer!

• Members

There is a big difference in the Steve & Kayla viewers were rooting for years ago than the Steve & Kayla of today. If Hogan was trying to get newer fans to understand and root for this couple & see their connection I think he's a little to late. Viewers should have been given a better introduction into their past when they first returned in order for them to care or understand any connection they may or may not have now. Being tortured & controlled by some silly tarot card & taking out kidneys isn't exactly an obstacle that many are going to find interesting enough to become invested in or stand up and cheer on. JMO

• Members

Well, that isn't Hogan's fault now is it?

I mean, Hogan didn't come on until later and his stuff didn't air until October. I don't care what they did this time. It's a different audience now and they are more used to J&M and Bope. Nothing will change that. Some are warming to Steve and Kayla but not all. I love them but, as I have said, unless you were there to see them come together it's hard to invest. Many fans today have seen Bope and J&M overcome alot so that is why they matter. This story may be what makes Steve and Kayla matter to many. I noticed some already starting to like them more. It would help if we saw Bo and Hope and John and Marlena on more with them because recent fans can then invest more if they see familiar character interact with Steve and Kayla.

Archived