Days: Friday, March 2nd

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, did I ever, Danny. Wow. Okay, onto the nonaesthetic comments before I go crazy...

Great, action-packed show today. And best of all? No Chelsea/Nick/Max/Abby. We needed a successful break from them, IMO.

Shawn and Belle. Sigh. Their scenes today were very good. The elephant in the middle of the...beach that neither of them would talk about was finally addressed. They had it out, and now things are better. Honesty is such a concept.

Steve is nuts. Nichols is the most incredible actor in the world, LOL. Okay, I'm biased, but I've never seen him take it too far. Ok, maybe biting Bo was a little extreme (and scared the palooza out of me), but still. He's always portrayed to a T, without going overboard, exactly what Steve's going through. And I love it. I wonder if he'll start calling himself Patch again, as he gets deeper and deeper into his old habits, and this new insanity. Could we be getting the falling in love all over again story after all?

HOPE! I've missed her. Her scenes with Willow today were superb. Annie's growing on me in a very natural way suddenly (shuddup, DrewH :P). Today I could actually say Willow did not annoy me in the slightest. It seems she's starting to fit in. Who would have guessed (besides DrewH)? I still think Jed is positively useless, though I don't mind him with a brief interlude preceding MABBY. I did absolutely love seeing Hope play the bitch!card in a realistic situation. Kristian was phenomenal today. This part of her personality always seems to go missing until it's useful. Yay for Horton fire!

• Members

Basically, Willow never came across as a character before. She's been written as a caricarture. But today, she was written and portrayed as if she was actually part of the canvas, not a plot point. That made all the difference in the world, IMO.

• Members

Drew, you don't seem to be taking into account that people's opinions of the actress months ago are still valid. You "saw what no one else saw" back then (vomit); I say I like someone when they're good, not because of "potential." I do like Willow much, much more now, but I really didn't way back when. And your I-was-right-and-I'll-mention-it-every-moment-I-get attitude makes me want to hide it. No one like to be told they were "wrong," especially when they're not. You make being a Willow fan very hard.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

And no, I'm not being too sensitive.

So for the record: I'm not joining you. I have my own, different, unique Willow-love that isn't dirty and premature like yours. I've seen your love and it's ugly and unlike my own. So leave me out of your club. I ain't joinin' nuthin'!

• Members

Andre, just go cry or something. I don't have time for your comments...

Anywho, who else here loves the Hope/Willow scenes? Kristian Alfonso and Annie Burgstede definitely have that mother and baby's mother drama chemistry. You can tell Hope hates Willow's guts, but her grandchild is inside of the woman she hates and she has to feel some love for her. I love it! Real family drama in Salem? Get out of here!

Archived