Days: Friday, March 2nd

• Members

The Steve scenes were so intense today. Steve has really hit a low. I was glad to hear him articulate his fears of being straight-jacketed and pumped full of drugs in the mental hospital. Kind of makes me want to see some scenes with Steve hanging out in the lounge and reacting to all of the psychos, perverts, killers and orderlies who hate their soul-sucking jobs :P The head butt to Bo was great. Loved seeing Kayla's uncompromising loyalty and belief in Steve. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. Martha did not perform to her usual standards. She was like she was playing cutesy words and cutesy movements instead of a serious, heartfelt scene. Neither did Brandon and what is Days coming to showing him in his skivies for crying out loud. Gross. And Brandon, saying it's not like you never saw it before was so out of place as Belle never has seen his before. I hated it. Also, I hate Shawn setting Belle up for another heartbreak when she learns about Willow being pregnant and Shawn knew it when he was swearing all this trash to her.

Loved Hope and Willow today. Boy, that was hardball and it was played so hot and heavy. I loved them both. So much better having an intellectual battle than a physical one. KA is a great little actress. I said little because I never thought of her as little until seeing her beside Willow. Willow said she is five months pregnant, sort of late to begin worrying about nutrition but hopefully the baby hasn't suffered too much and will be better taken care of. I can hardly wait to learn it it's a girl or boy.

Couldn't stand the rest of the show because it was too harsh for me.

• Members

Watching today's episode now. I have to give credit where it is due. There are problems but today's show is the best it has been in awhile.

I am actually liking Shawn & Belle today even with Madison's performance being off some.

Didn't care too much for the Steve stuff, but it was nice to see Bo with them. As someone else said it is so overdone lately. I am ready for something different.

I actually tolerated Willow today as an actress and a character. I still do not care for her looks.

Hope has been so good.

• Members

Today was good. I didn't really feel the Steve stuff...but it was good acting!! I love MBE, "I have loved you for twenty years." Heartbreaking!!!

Hope and Willow was good! Shawn is hot!!! And it was very eye appealing...love it... VERY MUCH!!! LOL.

• Members

Good show today. Loving March so far.

Hope/Willow was my favorite. I like how they are writing Willow as a character now. I really think that is why I can like her a bit now. Fiery Hope was back today. First, fiery Kayla and now fiery Hope. Love it. Hope wasn't too smart hinting that Shawn was alive. Mistakes happen though and I like the fact that this is moving along. Not sure if I would've given Willow that much money without making sure she did what she should with it.

I don't get why people are saying Martha was off today. The scenes were meant to be playful. Shelle are at the stage now where the sexual tension is all over the place and they should be flirting. BB looked good and I just love these two together. What a difference two good actors make.

Kayla and Steve just continue to break my heart. MBE and SN just rock. I love this story and Steve expressing his fear of being locked up and drugged wearing a straightjacket was so good. Great having Bo there and I was shocked when Steve attacked him. Good stuff and I just love the angest and heartbreak of this story.

Days had a good week this week with the exception of Wednesday and March is off to a really good start. Hope it keeps up.

• Members

DaysFanJean, I often disagree wtih your feedback of the show, but I will agree with ONE thing you said, at least: it was ridiculous for Shawn to play the "It's not like you've never seen it before" card. I mean, they only had sex ONE time, I'm pretty sure. And during that one time, that single time that conceived Claire, they weren't even conscious, were they?! :lol

Shawn, your'e an idiot!

But Brandon never looked more PHENOMENAL! You can bet he's getting lots of "one-nighters" of his own, from all the sex appeal he's building!

And Martha's fiance? I would NOT want to be you. Damn, you're probably so jealous -- and rightfully so. I mean, if there weren't cameras and a whole production crew in that studio, and someone like the Bran-man stripped down that far, you KNOW the other person couldn't control themself. I swear, you see that package and you just wanna reach out an touch it, cup it, play with it and most of all, FREE IT from the constraints of those tighty whities! Please, Mr. Madison, I don't envy you at ALL -- especially since, if I were you, I'd be thinking "What if they rehearsed that scene in their dressing rooms? What the hell?!!!"

Oh, "Mr. Madison," you are soooooooooooooo screwed.

Oops! I almost got carried away.

About Steve. I can't believe it, but Hogan DID IT. He officially ENDED Stayla! I'm rather shocked, as I was beginning to like them. But let's face it, there's NO WAY these two are going to be happy, nor will Steve EVER get healed. Not in a state hospital. Kayla said it herself! He can't get the help he needs there, so expect Steve Nichols to be offscreen for several months before something can happen. I just can't see any other way. Unless he pulls a Luis ("Passions") and somehow escapes.

But the highlight of today's episode, really and truly, was the WILLOPE!!! PLEASE move her in with the Brady's Hogan. My GOD, you're sitting on a goldmine with these Willope confrontations. The !@#$%^&*]iness, the catiness...it's not violent but it's well written and entertaining, and performed by two powerhouse actresses!

LOVE IT!!!

• Members

Personally I think Belle would be in character to be beating Shawn about the head with a coconut for getting them in the mess they are in instead of acting like two teenyboppers who have nothing more to do than play doctor. Stupid beyond words for mid-twenties with a nearly two year old who is in dire straits. Not good at all. Hated it.

Especially hated the giving the fans a visual thrill instead of a heartfelt thrill showing off Shawn in his skivvys. Now, I ask you is that cheap or what. He is lying through his teeth to make matters worse. I just hated it today and though it showed two things: poor writing and poor acting.

• Members

Totally agreed. I had heard from several throughout the day about it, and then was sort of shocked to see it. I was really surprised that they were briefs. Hardly ever do they actually show guys in briefs anymore - it is either boxers or boxerbriefs. Nice mixup there. Beemer is probably a tighty whities guy I guess. Even though they weren't that tight. I guess they were wet and baggy. LOL

As to the "NOt as if you hadn't seen if before line" if it was referring to when they had sex then it was lazy writing and misuse of history because they don't even remember sleeping together much less what each looked like naked.

I try to think in my mind that maybe that are imagining that Shawn & Belle saw each other naked at some point on the Island years ago or Lord knows as close as Shawn/Rex/Mimi/Belle lived for years on the show who knows how often they might have walked in on one another. Lord knows Rex & Mimi were constantly having sex in that apartment and were heard having sex. Adn how often did Shawn & Rex walk around in their underwear or towels. So who knows maybe she saw it then.

I didn't see who the scriptwriter was but there should been more of a look at history there because they don't even remember sleeping together.

• Members

Well, I thought of all those possibilities too, but I say we should just stick with the most logical solution and, since all those possibilities are just that -- things that occurred offscreen, as they were never written in the show -- the show should CREATE those memories.

yes, "Days," I'm suggesting you raise the ratings by airing a special R-rated scene, to commemorate the moment that Belle, for the first time, TRULY sees Little Shawn. :)

• Members

I'm pretty sure shawn and belle have seen each other naked before....You could see the person your dating naked, and not have sex with them...They did date and were hot heavy, without sex for a long time...Also they almost got naked when paint spilled on their clothes, when mimi caught them last year...

Archived