Confirmed Megan Is Out on AMC

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First order of business:

Kill off the piglet, and serve the other characters a nice bacon and sausage breakfast. The baby stealing slut has eaten up way too much airtime.

Second:

Put Kendall's boney ass on the sidelines for a while.

It is a pretty bad day in soapdom when these two mediocre actresses have to keep a soap afloat.

I know...I know. Alexa is an amazing actress, and she is the reason AMC is still on the air. Whatever... Free the viewers please!

The new writer really has their work cut out because AMC is so messed up that even the ones McTrash treasure are a bunch of bores. This show needs some exciting characters, and no...not Colby and Sean. All of the characters, with the exception of Erica, are completely boring.

Zharf was supposed to be a good thing, but that was quickly ruined by the Piglet. How interesting is a town when one person's name keeps coming out of everyone's mouth?

I will end this by saying:

KILL THAT [!@#$%^&*] PIG! PLEASE!!!!!

ANDREA

• Members

LMAO I can't help it. :D It's finally true. I've been waiting for this day since Jan. 30th 2005. It's a little late, but good things come to those who wait. That woman and her wonderful hacking pen are away from Erica and AMC, and that is all I could have hoped for.

• Members

"I don't see that happening, my understanding is didn't JER like not being told what to write and what not to write? I can't see him cowtowing to Fronsie"

No??? I could so see that perv Reilly doing alot of "things" for Fronsie, so Reilly just may be in. Reilly does not write at all, so he has plenty of time to be on his knees...

ANDREA

• Members

I doubt it. Considering the budget constraints across the board for all soaps, I bet the same characters will be featured. Plus, GH and OLTL are just as flucked up as AMC. We might see a little change but AMC, OLTL, and GH won't be better till Frons is gone.

Archived