Confirmed Megan Is Out on AMC

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want one thing from a new HW, we all know that is. That is the ONLY way I would consider watching AMC again. At this point, Josh just leaving wouldn't be enough, I want all traces of his crazy ass GONE, taken out with the Trash.

• Members

Its quite ironic... I was just chatting with a fellow AMC fan the other night how I fear we are stuck with McTavish now and we get this news. God I am still in shock! I just want the replacement to be named!

• Members

I definantly hope josh goes crazy, then there would be no chance of Bosh happening. Then erica/kendall/binks can get him help, when he's better he finally established an honest and loving relationship with his family. I will only give josh a chance when babe is out of the picture. Colin best acting is when he's in scenes with susan, alicia and eden.

• Members

If Josh is to exit, the only exit I want is a death :) Preferably a violent one. I am thinking he likes takes Kendall or Bianca hostage and Erica has to shoot him or something.

Oh Kylie where are you. How's that for a Josh exit? Erica shoots her son to save her daughter! :lol:

• Members

I'd be willing to not fight Josh staying, so long as he's not the fetus, that's fine. But until this whole nightmare of the fetus boy is over, AMC is still a memory for me.

New Head Writer....OMG....she's gone! It's real this time. She's gone. We're free. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

Archived