Confirmed Megan Is Out on AMC

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If the new writers brought the real Erica Kane to the forefront, she would do anything to protect Bianca, even if that meant shooting her own son. God I just could envision the drama!

And then after the fact it is all revealed Greg Madden fabricated the whole thing! Josh was never Erica's son. Jeff leaves distraught... Erica goes mental and is forced to spend some time at OakHaven and we watch her recovery..... and Janet comes in recurring and helps her dear old friend recover.

Ok guys, I am the new HW :)

Martin DNA was never confirmed on AMC, and Greg could have tampered with Tad's test, easily. So not a hard rewrite.

• Members

Listen.............though I hated the unabortion storyline, I don't dislike Josh. It's to the point where I now accept the fact that they undid the abortion and that Josh is a character on the show. They can't undo the unabortion and to get rid of Josh will completely ruin all of the progress that the Kane family has made with him. The on-liners that hate him are outnumbered by the millions of offliners who love him.

• Members

I really doubt you'd want a writer with a rape fetish writing All My Children. I can see it now...Babe gets raped at least 4 times in a span of 5 months. Bianca is raped again. Colby gets raped and ends up turning to prostitution. Julia marries a guy who rapes her at least once a week. Oh yeah, then Jamie is raped and his sample is placed on Julia to frame him for rape.

That is what you'd get under JER.

• Members

The JER stuff is stupid. Just a bunch of crap being spouted by jealous GH or OLTL fans, IMO. Or Days fans (thanks Kenny...lol) who are getting a laugh out of all of this. I'm sure they'll just promote someone already working there *coughs Amanda Beall coughs"

Archived