Confirmed Megan Is Out on AMC

• Members

Awwww, I'm sorry. I didn't say all of them, I as just teasing anyway. There were some seemingly bitter GH fans in here earlier. And someone who doesn't know JER's crap, might think it was funny.

I won't say things like that anymore, you just don't say things about my never being able to watch AMC again becuse the fetus will stay. :( That hurts.

LOL! :)

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Josh no. I loved Josh, before anyone.LOL I loved Josh the day the casting call went ou. So Josh, no, he can stay. But if he's going to stay as the fetus, I want him gone. I see it as two different things. There's the fetus angle, and there's Josh. Josh doesn't have to go. The fetus part does. However the new HW can make that happen. I'd even let them have Kendall's twin (I LOATHE that idea too) but I'd bite my tongue and smile, I just want him not to be the fetus.

• Members

YESSS!

Bye bye you fat untalented cow!

In just 3.5 years, you've managed to methodically destroy Dixie, Bianca, JR, Kendall, Greenlee "Lavery", Simone, every single member of the Frye family, Adam, SupermanRyan...the list goes on and on and on.

The only good thing you ever did was expanding Anna Stuart's divalious Mary.

Just think, you ho, you're nearly 58 years old. Everyone knows you're a shitty writer. You'll never be hired for anything again! Your writing days are over, !@#$%^&*]!

• Members

Well the difference here is ABC has already announced it.

I support you Kylie. You can always count on me for Josh Be Gone support ;). I am glad you, Ryan, can find something still in the character because he was lost on me long ago.

Archived