Confirmed Megan Is Out on AMC

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My word, I just saw this in ANOTHER thread that I accidentally posted on. I don't want to repeat myself so I'll just say this OUTRAGES me. Ratings are up! And what about Zoe, Barf and the incredible Satin Slayer story?!! morale is low? yeah, RIGHT! The show is bad?!! Says who? Are we watching the same thing? Zendall are HOT. Annyan are the next big thing, Emma and Kathy are cuter than words can describe, Aiden is HOT, Babe is love, Jamie is hot, JR is mean, Dixie is dead and Bianca is our favorite lesbian with the heart of gold!

What is NOT to love?!!

Frons, you are CRAZY!!!

• Members

WAIT! Is this really true? I see it, but there’s still a part of me thinking that this is all a cruel joke. I feel I’m dreaming and will soon wake up.

OH.............PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Congrats to you AMC fans. You truly deserve this and I hope you get a HW or HW team that will deliver what you desire.

My choice would be Kay Alden but I have heard great things about Amanda Beall.

Now I hope Guza goes but that won't happen. Ratings are up so we probably won't get that anytime soon. Maybe Higley but they just gave her a co-HW so it may be awhile before she leaves too.

Depending on who the HW is and what they do, it may be enough to get me watching again full-time. I will just wait and see.

Archived