Confirmed Megan Is Out on AMC

• Members

Just cause I have to get off to go finish a [!@#$%^&*] load of work that's due tomorrow and Idon't know when I'll be back on tonight: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ding Dong the Trashbag's gone,

The Trashbag's gone,

The Trashbag's gone,

Ding Dong the Trashbag's gone....away!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH is completely unwatchable. It's much worse than the rest. I tried to sit through a little yesterday and was horrified at just how bad the crap they're throwing on the air actually is. It was by far the worst writing I've ever sat through. But I couldn't take it for long and shut the awful mess off. Honestly I have to admit some of the acting especially by the young actors was also less than stellar.

Amanda Beall is not all that great. I don't understand all the raves.

Scott Hamner & Margaret DePriest may be complex but they know how to write which is a lot more than I can say about some of these people. Margaret was able to put out stories which kept me watching with great fascination which in the current state of a lot of the soaps (awful, worse, and horribly unwatchable) is something to be said.

• Members

No offense to you GH fans, really, I feel your pain, but damn. Can we please have on day/night to revel in this? It's been soooooooooooo long in coming. We've suffered just as much under MMT, and this is our turn to finally score a victory against the horrible writing that plauges Daytime. I hope GH and OLTL are next, I really do. But this is the AMC fans moment, please let us off have it. :D

*steps off soap box"

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!LMAO

• Members

I'm still waiting for a reason to tune back into ABC. AFAIC OLTL is as bad as it ever was and Calavett (sp) is as much a part of the disaster as Hackley. Good news for AMC but OLTL IMHO is as bad as it was six months ago, if not worse.

Archived