Confirmed Megan Is Out on AMC

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After everything that woman took from AMC, you better damn well believe we're going to revel in her getting what was long coming her way. What tomororw holds for AMC, I don't know, and right now, I don't care. The Trash has been taken out, and AMC is finally free of that woman's reign of terror. That is all that matters right now.

That woman took AMC from me. She made it so that I can't stand to watch Erica, do you know what that's like? Being so sickened by a character that you have known all your life and no being able to stand the sight of her? I do. And MMT did it. She deserves what she got, and I'm thrilled she's gone. And whatever comes next comes next. But MMT is GONE! THat is a victory in and of itself. :D

• Members

A lot of people feel the same about Frons, Guza, and Higley when it comes to GH and OLTL. I don't even recognize GH anymore so sorry if I am a little bitter about Mctavish is gone while a writer who is obsessed with two murderers that have basically destroyed GH is still employed.

• Members

GH is watchable in some aspects and at least the Jason, Sonny and Sam propping isn't as bad on their as the Babe and Ryan propping is on AMC, and at least Jason and Sonny aren't in every single storyline like Ryan and Babe are.

So I say at least Guza when he sets his mind to it can write something decent unlike McTrash

• Members

There are no words! Absolutely no words! Finally! I can't wait to see who will be her replacement. Screw you Kenny for even thinking JERk ;) but I still love ya.

Wow! I can't believe it after all that went down last summer finally its confirmed and its happening! I am just so elated. I've felt a change over the course of the past few months, she's definately been phased out then. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for the replacement to be named.

• Members

Kenny, you do know I'm going to have to hunt you down and kick your a** if that somehow happens, right? lol ;) Fair warning.

If not the Y&R writers, I hope they promote Cohen and Beall to co-headwriters. Can't wait to find out who it is (hopefully it's somebody Frons can't "control"). I'm guessing they haven't made a decision yet thus not revealing that detail. I want the details - recent decision? Has she been "out of the building" for a while?

I leave for a few hours and my show's head-writer is fired, heh... Ah, a new day (hopefully)!

• Members

and GH isnt in desperate need of help. Maybe last summer but its come around nad I think its the best soap on the air right now and I absoliutely hated it last year. Guza should defiently go but he shouldnt be a priority. AMC needs all the attention it can get and next OLTL.

Archived