ATWT: Major Rumor/Spoiler

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG....OMG...OMG....can you imagine seeing some post-coital scenes from his and Lucinda's tryst???? I'd freakin' die! Gosh...I think even he and ED played Craig & Margo (don't snicker...that's a long time ago for me to remember. LOL) Even early Craig/Lily stuff.... *sigh*

Oh, and someone asked if Craig bagging three sisters was a record. (Maybe it wasn't here...) But anyway, not only has he done the Sisters Snyder, his other trifecta is the Walsh women...Lucinda, Samantha and Sierra. And Barbara and Jen. And sisters Carly and Rosanna. This possibly makes him the biggest man-ho in soapdom.

• Members

Bryce worked with all the Margo's. When he started, Margaret Colin was Margo. I would love to have him back on the show as Craig. You can be a bad guy or do bad things and still have a vulnerable side. That is what has been missing for years with Craig. Scott can bring that back and make him a well-rounded character again.

• Members

Scott Bryce was the most boring Craig both Hunt Block and Jeffrey Meek have made Craig more interesting my favourite was Hunt Block untill the writers started to ruin the character around the time of that Cabot storyline.Jeffrey Meek is a good actor and I agree he isn't Craig but if you look at the crap storylines he's been given I think he's doing a great job.

• Members

Very well put. That is what is missing from almost all villians on daytime at this point. None of them have a vulnerable side that makes you care about them too. All soap villians used to be written that way. Even Iris (one of the greatest villians/villianesses ever) had a vulnerable side.

Today they strive to make them all evil, and give you no understanding as to why they do the things they do.

• Members

Thank God I'm not the only one who detested Hunt Block's version of Craig. The man has only one acting technique and that is the smug smile with a witty line. I hated him on GL and hated him on ATWT even more because he had destroyed a past character. Thank God that man is no longer in daytime.

Archived