ATWT: Major Rumor/Spoiler

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^^ Hunt Block had charisma and prescence and was good in the comedic stuff, but when it called for the heavy emotional stuff I always felt like he fell flat. I remember when he was locked in that monestary (?) and how AWFUL his acting was. Meek is just majorly mis-cast. He isn't terribly bad, but he's sensational either.

• Members

I am thinking ATWT is going to be great in April, May, June, July just so many good things happening like I said great about Craig this will make all his scenes worth watching again, and then Luke getting a boyfriend by Mid to late Summer just makes me start liking it again, even if it sucks right now.

• Members

Tru Dat...Hunt was never good at the emotional stuff, imo. His reaction to Bryant's death was a big, fat goose egg for me. I think Block was miscast in a part that was so intergral in ATWT's history. Meek was okay in the role, but Craig needs to be a stand out character, and I don't think Meek can make him that. The only downside is this probably means Lucy will be recast. LOL.

• Members

I was wondering about Lucy, but I doubt they will recast her. I think TPTB realized that the whole Johnny plot was an albatross... it would have gone on forever since there was no resolution that would have made Dusty, Paul, or Craig happy. Simply having Johnny "off with Lucy" prevents TPTB from having to address it. Plus, there was such a backlash to Spencer Grammer that I think TPTB have just deemed Peyton List "irreplaceable" (when the real problem was that Spencer showed no acting talent until her final 2 weeks on the show.)

• Members

I don't think you will be disappointed with Scott Bryce, winterguy. He is great.

I thought Hunt Block was great with comic stuff and his scenes with Byrant's death were the best emotional scenes I had seen him done. It took me a while to get use to Block. But I loved him as Craig too. But sometimes his one liners got boring. I was never bored with Scott Bryce as Craig. Like Elizabeth Hubbard, Scott Bryce could read the newspaper and he would be fun and entertaining to watch. And his emotional scenes are one of the best in daytime.

• Members

Now if they could bring back Finn Carter as Sierra. I would be real happy. MBE isnt availabe so I would love to see Finn back. I would take Iva Snyder back too. What is Lisa Brown up to now?

• Members

The last I heard, I thought she was coaching up the younger actors at ATWT. But that was a while ago, and I think I heard Larkin Malloy was doing that too.

I used to love Lisa and Iva, back in the day. Then Lisa went back to GL (in '96-'97) and it kind of ruined it for me. I saw the lines blur between Nola and Iva, and it wasn't cool, kwim? It would be GREAT to see Iva meet her granddaughter Jade though. And I was such a Craig/Iva fan, back in the day. Oh, the memories...

Who knows...maybe Tonio Reyes will turn up alive someday. LOL.

• Members

There are some youtube episodes with Iva and Craig. It is great to watch them. It would be great to see Iva meet Jade. It would be cool to see Peter Boynton back as Tonio. His death was onscreen but anything is possible on daytime.

• Members

[!@#$%^&*], I'm gonna have to tune into ATWT now pretty soon if Craig is gonna try to take over Worldwide.

Maybe it's just me but I don't hate Passanante like other writers in daytime (Kreizman, McTavish, etc.). It seems to me she gets at least some of the characters. At least she isn't doing two-second heart surgeries and angelic possession anymore like on AMC, although the psychic plot is straight out of Ellen Weston's playbook.

Archived