ATWT: Major Rumor/Spoiler

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw that and not to be untrusting and cynical, but I'm not going to just blindly swallow it either. Anyone can register and say they are a friend of someone or know someone or are someone or aren't someone. :lol: Just look at some of the shananigan's that have gone on here in the last couple of months.

I find it odd that the person who originally posted the news said it would probably be confirmed on Monday and here it is Friday and we really don't know any more than we ever did.

• Members
"Kind and Ethical" means crap in daytime today. He has no chemistry with any of the leading ladies. His portrayal of Craig, overall, has been a bust with viewers. Why should they keep him?

For once, The higher ups have done RIGHT by the viewers and the fans...that's if this rumor is right.

He's not THAT talented, but I will say this: right actor, wrong role. Meek would have been great on ATWT or any other soap as a different character. I just don't buy him as a lead male villian and never have.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Mar 3 2007, 03:26 PM)
I agree with what you said Bellcurve. I really really hope this is true.

Hopefully Austin Peck is next.

Austin Peck is just the wrong age for this part...couple that with his lack of talent and then there's disaster.

It's a shame when talent like Roger Howarth is being wasted on psychic visions. I bet he wishes he never left ONE LIFE TO LIVE.

Archived