ATWT: Major Rumor/Spoiler

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YES! YES YES YES YES! This is Great News! And his first scenes are with Lucinda(Elizabeth Hubbard). :D It is going to be fantastic seeing them together again.

And it looks like ATWT is taping 4 weeks in advance by the way Bryce's first taping and first airdate is.

This made my day!

• Members

This is great news for US and for ATWT ratings I think, you take this along with Luke finally getting a storyline in April and this show might actually start to look like ATWT again, that is if JP can figure out how to start writing anyway.

I hope this gets put on the cover of both Weekly and SOD.

• Members

This is a huge coup for ATWT! I can't wait to see what they do with Craig. Jeff Meek just wasn't working in the role, but Craig is needed on the canvas. I feel like bringing back Scott Bryce will open up all kinds of story possibilities for ATWT. Even though I personally prefer Hunt Block as Craig, Bryce hasn't been on ATWT in 13 years! This will definitely get people talking.

I can't wait to see what happens now.

• Members

I would assume this will be around the time of the take-over of World Wide by Craig, so this is going to make it all even better, I really have nothing against JM but I don't think he would be nearly as dramatic as SB would be in those scenes, I never watched back then but I take the word of alot of people that said he was great, so I think it will be very good.

• Members

Scott Bryce and Liz Hubbard have one HELL of a chemistry between them! I can't wait to hear the announcer say, "The role of Craig Montgomery is now being played by Scott Bryce." I hope ATWT will do it... they did it as recently as 2004 when Christina Chambers took over as Molly (what a disaster! If it's any consolation, at least Jeff Meek wasn't as miscast as SHE was!)

Archived