ATWT: Major Rumor/Spoiler

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just hope this and the rumor of Shawn Christian return as Mike are signs that maybe Goutman or someone is going to start going in a different direction with casting. I am so tired of them not even approaching originals to return.

I never liked Block as Craig. This role belongs to Scott Bryce.

There is so much history in seeing a familiar face. Just imagine the chemistry and the added impact if Brian Bloom had returned as Dusty, or Jennifer Ashe back as Meg and so on.

Brian Bloom/Jon Hensley/Martha Byrne/Jennifer Ashe all had such great chemistry together and have such a history in the roles they all 4 brought to life in the 80's.

• Members

Wow! This is great news! I loved Scott Bryce's version of Craig. I can't wait to see him back working with Ellen Dolan, Elizabeth Hubbard and Colleen Zenk Pinter. :)

Not to happy about the one year extension. I was hoping they would get a two year extension. Why did it take this to get Goutman to do something? Goutman should have fixed ATWT a long time ago by axing so many blah characters and actors.

Meeks was a good actor but Not Craig.

• Members

Hopefully the next good news we get on the ATWT front, is word of JP's immediate dismissal. That hack should be gone, like yesterday.

And yeah, I'm kinda worried about the one year extension, myself, but hopefully we'll see great improvements on ATWT.

• Members

Well I think we have at least one part of the rumor/spoiler confirmed so I would assume the rest is true as well, but anyway a poster that always gives out the right info, has said that Craig is defiantly going after WorldWide, so I would assume that is coming up in the next month and it all makes sense seeing as Craig is trying to scheme Lily starting next week by giving her business tips and by telling her to keep taking the pills.

Archived