GL: Feb. 16

• Members

Wow after not knowing where the show would be heading after Jammy left, it seems to be moving at a nice pace. Everyone loves a Spaulding wedding because we all know that it will end to crap. I was hoping for Beth to throw the cake in Dorris's face but I'll take an ending where the big bad wolf himself gets shot. He so had it coming.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alan got shot!!? Thank you Jesus!!! I want Alan to suffer. Not because I like Tammy all that much, but more because of Cassie. It's just the principal of the matter. I wanted to beat him to death (or at least see Josh do it) when he sent Cassie that bottle of wine. He felt entitled to take someone else's life. I'm thrilled he's getting a taste of his own medicine.

• Members

The only negative thing about this is that it will get sympathy for Beth. I was starting to respect her again during the "Beloved" episode when she was so determined to leave Alan. I'm so frustrated that she changed her mind. Who cares if Alan has his sensitive moments? He took out a hit on someone!! Tammy is dead. There's no coming back from that. I don't care how much he suffers or what he loses he cannot be redeemed in my eyes. I guess they don't know what else to do with Alan, but the Beth/Alan relationship has turned my stomach from day one and it's 100 times worse now.

• Members

Ashlee had me cracking up today! :lol: The faces on the Alan, Lizzie and the guests when she started singing that song. :lol: Soap comedy at it's best. GL found a gem with this actress that plays Ashlee. She's a keeper.

I'm seeing Lizzie becoming an alcoholic. She has been drinking an awful lot lately.

Who shot Alan?

• Members

I have really enjoyed GL this week. Today was great.

The actress who plays Ashlee is so funny. I loved her showing "Aunt Alex" her business cards.The song was funny. I bet she has done her share of musical theatre.

The reactions during the wedding were funny. I loved Beth sticking her leg out during the proccesional. Alex and Lillian were funny with Alex drinking from her flask.

• Members

Interesting...Alan got shot huh? Hmm... I guess I'll have to wait till Youtube picks it up to watch it...

Oakdale, you liked GL?! Hm. I might actually have to start watching periodically again if my fellow Kreizman basher likes it lol.

• Members

I'm still on Wednesday's show.

Alan got shot??? This I have to see!!

I'm not too fond of the Beth/Alan relationship, either. I'm fine with Beth yearning to keep the power and control that being married to Alan gave her I don't like how they're making it seem like there's a part of Beth that actually loves the guy.

• Members

I don't think anyone shot Alan. I think he set this up to get out his marriage to Doris. Don't the previews say for Monday that he is gone? I think Alan faked this.

I wonder how good her real voice is because it seemed to me that she was trying to make herself sound bad on purpose.

• Members

Dan! I was curious if you would post in a GL thread and wondered what you opinion would be.

Yes,I am watching GL a lot closer then I was. And, I am enjoying it a lot more.

I think the reason for that is Tom Pelphrey,all soaps most over-rated performer, is no longer around overacting ,screaming with spit coming from his mouth and snot running from his nose!(My apologies if your eating something as you read this!)

The stupid Reva:I'm dying but don't tell Josh story is over.

Marcy Ryland is really growning on me as is John Driscoll and the girl that plays Ava.

Alan and Beth have had some great material to play and we are seeing Lillian.

Doris and Ashlee are a hoot!

Jeffrey isn't being forced down our throats.

I do miss Blake.

I made the statement about her being in musical theatre because I have been to a lot of local productions because my niece is involved in so many. She does a lot of comedies and I can see her doing a song the way Ashlee did today!

• Members

Woah, why didn't they promote this?!

This could be one of those great soap mysteries, so many suspects, so many people who have an honest, real grudge against Alan. And they're all lead characters. Which is awesome.

I'll have to tune in Monday.

• Members

I cause this wedding totally by mistake! Why didn't they promote this? I don't even know who Doris is, lol.

Ashlee is FIERCE and I'm so happy that she's a Spaulding now. I think I may start watching the show regularly if this is a show of whats to come. I hated Beth with Alan, it ruined her character.

Archived