Y&R Discussion: Week of February 12th

• Members

Wow, check out JT's twirly curly hair in the back today, LoL.

I'm ready for Gloria to be in a frontburner story again. I love Judith Chapman in the role, but she's really being wasted as a prop of many sorts right now. Throw her back into the business scene. :)

How did Michelle Stafford and the Sheila story go from being totally frontburner to barely seen in the snap of a finger? I'm not saying that's a good or a bad thing... just something I noticed. I would like to see the after-effects on Phyllis right now.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please don't tell me that Carmen's murder & reliquary mess are indeed linked!?

Call me crazy but I'm 10000 % certain that Miss Jana staged the whole kidnapping thing with Colleen to learn about the inscription. Of course this would mean that chick had herself willingly electroshoecked... :blink:

And was this henchmen then Carmen's killed???

Oh my, for some reason I think I'll be seriously pissed - more than usual that is - by mid-next week. At least I'm spoiler-free. :mellow:

A huge WTF for Amber: This is ridiculous beyond words. Now LML does even ruin her most pricey possession, huh? Amber sure is strapped for cash and willing to do anything to get access for the Chancellor fortune. Not that marrying Jill's StupidAustralianSonImpor will helpher... Hello, missy, Jill & Kay have had golddigging-!@#$%^&*]-experience with Nina Webster and since you can't get any children by birth you're chances are very slim. Just sayin'

This show has gotten so awful. Sigh!

• Members

As far as we know, Colleen is still in the mysterious kidnapping chamber. (She was taken in the parking garage at Prof Cowbell's home...) The end of Friday's show was Jana hopping into Kevin's car...

...so it seems the whole kidnapping was a stage event. And well, Amber & Cane-dude decided to go to Vegas to get maaaaaarried.

• Members

I think LML is doing a great job. At first I was mad at all these new characters but with so many mystrios goings on in Genoa city and as we know nothing of who these peoples are i.e. Jana( whove I kome to like), Korbel( I have to like him to, Amber( she ok) Cain( I dont know yet, I like sullivan and I like Cain. The show is prteey good. Sad Dru leaving I hope LML brings another strong Black female. Y&R is known for is black viewers me being one of them. They should bring Olivia or Dominique Jennins in a new role

Archived