Y&R Discussion: Week of February 12th

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I woke up today, watched the end of Price is Right and the lead in to Y&R. As soon as I saw smug azz Nikki and Victor gloating over Jack like they were so superior to him, saying he'll be smug with his victory when they are the epitome of the very word, I turned the channel and went to sleep. Y&R is on its last legs for me.

• Members

I tried to watch, as an effort to try to keep up with what is being said on the boards, and could not sit still and watch. I had irresistable urges to either leave the room or change the channel that could not be helped. Unfortunately, even some of my favorites cannot keep me even the slightest bit interested anyone. :( I will continue to try to savor the last VR/Dru moments occasionally and then it's over.

• Members

Cane's voice sounds like a phone sex operator. But I thought it was cute how he hooked Devon up with that girl.

GO Colleen, work it girl! Colleen is finally having a sex with a real man and loving it.

Dru looked especially nice today.

Ewww eww eww to Vicky/Brad. Victoria needs to dump his ass.

• Members

Well, this is LML's Y&R so why are you asking? Anyhow; Amber realized that Professor Cowbell had a huge thing for Miss Colleen, so she and Adrian just broke up. Lucky for Ambrosia Cane, the dude with the boomerang, just happened to be good looking which was apparently all Miss Moore was searching for. Like in a cheap romance novel, fascinating.

@DruRocks: Loving Colleen, too. She's a [!@#$%^&*] but Adrienne Leon plays [!@#$%^&*] so well. As you said, work it girl!

Archived