Y&R Discussion: Week of February 12th

• Members

I like Colleen, however, so sick of Adrian "Kornball" Korbell...It would have been interesting if he was just the hot professor that had the hots for Colleen, rather than having him all up in the reliquary nonsense....He got on my nerves with the constant "I'm sooo sorry I came between you and your family...maybe if it wasn't for me.." If he wants her so bad, be happy and don't worry about Papa Brad thinks.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will say this about Jana...that girl has been knowing about some of the folks at Genoa City for some time now.

A part of me wonders if she knew about Kevin's past with Colleen for some time...I know he told her briefly that he tried to kill Colleen, however, he never mentioned what he exactly did. I find it ironic that Colleen is once again in some type of refrigerator :lol:

• Members

WTF Jill?! You can't wait to find your son? And you say it with such joy. Um, hello! Are you forgetting that your son is buried in the cemetery. God, I hate this storyline! Lets just forget about the Phillip that you raised. Lets just throw all ourselves into finding a total stranger. Great job, Hack!

• Members

I'm catching...

Tuesday:

Nick&Phyllis are SO boring it’s really narcotic. And why is Phyllis already working? If I were in her shoes I’d stay close to my daughter - WHO WAS KIDNAPPED by myself ahem myself’s crazy alternate personality ahem a loony ahem whatever ...

I really hate David or moreso his portrayer. Can’t stand him.

How stupid is Jack BTW!? Eric Braeden is so overacting this vendetta story that’s it’s hard to believe Jack is eating up on Victor...

And wasn’t it fabulous that in the midst of all the sh*tty tales Y&R is telling these days they find the audacity to incorporate serious world history moments like Auschwitz into their mess? I for one found it EXTREMELY distasteful.

Wednesday:

Judging Victoria Rowell’s dress this was the day Y&R throw it’s 18 years on top-party... Too bad the show had little party flair and was BH90210 twens-dull.

Still liking the Jana mystery but again the pacing is very much off.

• Members

Why is Jana's face so orange and shiny? And the red extensions are driving me insane.

(watching on SoapNet right now)

Adrianne Leon is so much prettier on Y&R than she was on GH.

Katherine and Jill are getting on my nerves, bigtime. I'm 'over' this story.

Archived