Anna Nicole Smith rushed to hospital

Q Steph

• Members

News from Press Conference on Medical Exam with Dr Joshua Perper:

No evidence of a crime

No illegal drugs. Only prescription. (No name given)

Nothing unusual on security tapes

Anna had been sick with stomach flu

DOA to hospital

No evidence of physical injuries that led to death

Only had one bruise from a bathroom fall

Subtle findings in heart and gastrointestinal ("Unusual")

Blood in stomach

Many more tests to be done

Will take 3-5 weeks to get conclusive answer on death

No pills in her stomach

3 Main suspicions: Natural Causes, Medication, Combo of meds and natural causes

DNA Samples taken

Blood in stomach came from shock

No sign of chronic abuse from pills, based on visual examination

Howard K Stern was NOT in the room

It is possible for someone to die of an overdose WITHOUT pills being found in the stomach. i.e. COULD be overdose

Body is ready for release to "proper legal custodian"

Autopsy took 6 hours (why this is important i dont know)

Indication of recent plastic surgery Scars from past surgeries

Could have taken a liquid or inhaled something

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a flip-flopper!

Anna Nicole Smith's mother had earlier said that she thought her infant granddaughter should be with the child's birth father.

Now, Vergie Smith has changed her mind and Access Hollywood is reporting that she is heading to the Bahamas today to file with children's services for immediate custody of Dannielynn.

Is this what Anna Nicole would have wanted????

The tragic blonde and her mother have been estranged - and that's putting it mildly - for years.

Smith hated her mom and Vergie wasn't too fond of her daughter either.

Though it is unlikely that Anna Nicole left her mother any money, this move to go and snatch Dannielynn could be a ploy to get some of the former Playmate's cash.

Sadness all over, especially for that baby girl.

-Perez

• Members

You didnt do anything wrong so there is no need to apologize IMO. They are doing this on antoher board that I go to. It doesn't bother me at all and like someone else said its easier to just go to the thread instead of looking it up. Thats what I have been doing on this other board is keeping with one thread.

• Members

Q Steph, this is where I am finding everything all together. I appreciate you doing this.

Chyna Doll, I truly do not think she was a true friend of ANS.

I didn't check, but I am willing to bet the the E True Hollywood Story is about Anna Nicole tonight

• Members

I'm glad my updates are helping some. For others, I'm a journalist and I'm nosy. I want to know everything. I'd rather discuss with people who aren't spewing venom for the dead.

ET is reporting that Anna Nicole Smith did, in fact, have a will. According to the show, it was written before the death of her son Daniel and the birth of daughter Dannielynn -- and names Howard K. Stern as the executor.

The document reportedly named Daniel as her sole heir, but now that she had a daughter, Dannielynn is, as of now, Anna's closest next of kin.

A family law expert tells TMZ that disposition will get sticky depending on what happens with the paternity suit and whether or not Anna and Howard's Bahamian commitment ceremony is deemed legally binding by a probate court. One complex issue is that Howard cannot legally be the executor and a beneficiary of the will.

Anna's complicated legal woes have followed her to the morgue.

• Members

I'm telling you guys, this part of what they're releasing is NOT true. A hotel employee found her collapsed in front of the ballrooms. They actually were trying to revive her in the middle of the Hotel- 8 EMTs. I'm surprised they're trying to get away with that spin, considering A LOT of people witnessed this.

Just read between the lines guys. If a private NURSE found her, why would the BODYGUARD(!) perform CPR? There's no way she was found unconcious in that room- they wouldn't have been working on her in front of the Hard Rock Restaurant, in the main area of the hotel, if that were the case.

As I said, my cousin works there and witnessed the whole thing.

• Members

I have questioned that. Because why would it take 7 or 8 minutes from the time a nurse found her to get the EMTS involved. A nurse is trained in all situations. He or she should have immediately called 911 and started CPR. It's just way to suspicious for my taste.

Greg, I have seen a lot of interviews with people who witnessed what happened. They mostly just say that they saw a blond woman on a stretcher. Was your cousin interviewed? It must have been so shocking to be part of this.

• Members

The story has gotten stranger. Howard Marshall could be the father. I oculd never, ever come up with this stuff, but crass as it may sound, I've decided to use some of these details in my novel.

Juniorz, my friend lives in Miami and he says she probably collapsed in the ballroom.

Archived