• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am telling you he killed them both.

Howard K. Stern Interviewed by Cops

Posted Feb 12th 2007 12:30PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Anna Nicole Smith

TMZ has learned Bahamian authorities met with Howard K. Stern on Monday morning. Police sources say two subjects are on the table -- Stern's allegation of a break-in at the house in which he's staying, and the investigation into Daniel Smith's death.

Stern alleged that the owner of the house -- G. Ben Thompson -- broke into the premises and changed the locks after Anna Nicole died. We're told Thompson's position is that it's his home and Stern has no right to be there. Police wanted to speak with Stern about the allegation.

But law enforcement sources also tell TMZ that the cops want to reinterview Stern about the death of Anna Nicole's son last September. This comes after TMZ obtained a photo of Anna Nicole's refrigerator -- which held a large container of methadone.

Daniel died after ingesting methadone and several other drugs. We've learned at least one witness will testify at the coroner's inquest into Daniel's death that Stern supplied Daniel with methadone and then flushed the remaining stash down a toilet after Daniel died.

Story developing...

• Members

Right now on the news they are showing pictures of her clothed, but up close and personal in bed with the Minister of Immigration in the Bahamas. His name is Shayne Gibson, and her he granted her permanent residency request to live there in the British territory.

This is some crazy, crazy stuff.

There aren't very many men left she hasn't had an affair with apparently. :P

• Members

There's a possibility Anna Nicole oculd have molested or sexually abused. This is just my discernmnet but on CNN, Anna's friend said that Anna had a disdain for her mother over a personal situation involving Anna's mom and her husband. That's where my mind went and it makes sense that she'd hate her mom if she did nohing to stop any abuse. Or didn't believe her.

• Members

Well I totally disagree. I think it was great for him to do this, people out there care about whats going on and I am glad that he is with the baby, he is the only recognizable face to her and who knows it MAY be his baby!!

Why is everyone all over this man, he has done nothing....sheesh innocent until proven guilty!!!!

• Members

HKS does come off as being a sleaze, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. Who knows though? Nothing about this story has made much sense to me.

Has anyone now heard that the boyguard says he might be the father?? (I'm sure it's been brought up somewhere in the thread). There were photos of the two of them making out on LJ. This is getting out-of-control.

• Members

The EX-bodyguard. The one that was with her when she died is not the one claiming to be the daddy of Dannielynn.

Oh! And by the way yall....here's a random fact: The bodyguard that was with her..is married to the private nurse that was with her in her final hours, FYI. :P

Archived