Anna Nicole Smith rushed to hospital

Q Steph

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think those pics are that romantic or whatever. Sure they're not completely apporiate, but I don't see them as anything that bad, or scandalous. I dunno. I just feel so bad for Anna Nicole, Daniel and Dannielynn. :( It always seemed like Daniel was the thing she as really proud of, and then to lose him....I can't imagine. Poor, poor, Dannielynn.

• Members

Does anyone else think that Dannielynn is next to die? I have an awful feeling concerning all of this. :(

It's already gotten so ugly so quickly.

For a lawyer, you'd think Howard K. Stern would know how to lie better or put on a more credible performance.

• Members

OMG, I had a dream/nightmare the other night that, that happened. :( It was terrible, but I feel like it almost has to happen.... :unsure:

I was thinking that same thing about Howard K. Stern. I don't know that I believe he killed her or Daniel, but something is not right with him.

• Members

I cannot believe what I saw on ET. That Howard K. Stern, within hours of the death of Anna Nicole, was giving interviews, followed by cameras, having photos taken of him and Dannielynn, is just reprehensible. He must have been on the phone within minutes of her death setting this up. And I'm sure he was paid millions for this "exclusive". There's something seriously wrong with that man and they need to get that baby away from him immediately!!!!

• Members

Yeah, whatever happened to Kimmy and that dog?? They've been MIA since the show stopped airing.

I really wish E! would do an ANS Show marathon. That show was so hilarious. I guess some might see it as distasteful for them to show it, but I really enjoyed the show when it was on.

Archived