Anna Nicole Smith rushed to hospital

Q Steph

• Members

Anna Nicole Smith's death became even more bizarre than her life yesterday as a series of bombshell revelations uncovered an ever-growing web of sexual intrigue - including the startling claim that her late billionaire husband may be the father of her infant daughter.

The stunning disclosure comes in a no-holds-barred manuscript written by her half-sister Donna Hogan obtained exclusively by the Daily News.

Hogan alleges that her sister froze the sperm of 90-year-old J. Howard Marshall years ago, and believes she may have used it to become pregnant.

The revelation topped even the unseemly paternity suit that raged in a Los Angeles court less than 24 hours after Smith's death.

The former Playmate's live-in companion and her former boyfriend Larry Birkhead both claim they are the father of baby Dannielynn - the little girl who could inherit up to half of Marshall's $1.6 billion fortune.

They weren't the only ones laying claim to Dannielynn yesterday.

Smith's mother, Vergie Arthur, flew to the Bahamas yesterday to see her grandchild for the first time. The infant had been left with friends in the Bahamas.

And amid all the legal maneuvering, Zsa Zsa Gabor's wacky husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, made the bizarre claim that he fathered Smith's daughter. A publicist for Gabor, 90, said von Anhalt was full of it.

But even the battle to be named the father of Dannielynn was overshadowed by the claims in Donna Hogan's unpublished manuscript.

In the aptly named "Train Wreck" - written with author Stacy Brown - Hogan says: "I wouldn't be shocked at all if it's J. Howard's. She saved his sperm after all and that maybe [sic] her trump card in her fight to get the old man's estate."

Depicting her half-sister as ever calculating, Hogan wrote that Smith was "seeing into the future. ... She takes Howard in to have his sperm tested. When the results show that he is still fertile, she has a quantity of his sperm frozen."

Hogan wrote that when her half-sister announced to the world she was pregnant, she declined to name the father.

"To her family, she hinted that she had used the old man's frozen sperm, and would be giving birth to Howard Marshall's child," the manuscript claims.

Later in the book while discussing the paternity fight, Hogan unleashed one of her many scathing descriptions of her half-sister.

"That's my sister for you. That b---h probably doesn't even know who the father is. Soon she'll probably say it's J. Howard's," Hogan wrote.

Hogan could not be reached for comment yesterday, but in an interview with "Inside Edition" she said, "I don't want people to talk about the crazy stuff. ... I want them to remember her for being full of life."

Nevertheless, Hogan describes a campaign by Smith to marry the aging oil baron and then the cold hearted way she treated her "Paw Paw" after the ring was on her finger.

Hogan, who uses Smith's given name Vickie in the manuscript, wrote that her sister met "Old Man Howard" at a Houston strip club called Gigi's, where Smith worked as a stripper and the wheelchair-bound geriatric was a regular.

"For several weeks, she played hard to get, before agreeing to grant him special favors outside the club," she wrote.

Smith married Marshall in 1994 when she was 26 and he was 89 - over the objections of the oil man's son, E. Pierce Marshall.

After the wedding, however, she treated her husband like a dog.

"She refused to allow him to lie next to her, stating that he would urinate in bed," Hogan he wrote.

Smith tore through Marshall's finances accumulating jewelry, houses, luxury cars while cheating on him "with household servants, girlfriends and married men."

She would leave him for weeks at a time, refuse to return his many phone calls, and when she did spend time with him, Smith was often oblivious to his frailties.

Once, Smith dragged Marshall out to dinner even though he was ill and "left J. Howard in his wheelchair in the rain."

But when Marshall finally had enough, Smith scampered back "to ensure her place as heiress to his fortune."

"Do you miss your rosebuds?" Smith said at one encounter with breasts bared and a tape recorder running, Hogan wrote.

"Train Wreck" states that Marshall "clearly loved Vickie," and that he called her almost daily, calls she generally ignored. She didn't even visit the old man for the last month of his life.

At the end, Marshall had had enough.

"On the night before he died, J. Howard refused Vickie's phone call. He died tired of Vickie," Hogan wrote.

Marshall's death in 1995 set off a court battle for his $1.6 billion estate that continues to this day.

The bitter legal war with Marshall's son lasted a decade, but it immediately became a fierce fight over every little detail of Marshall's life - even his remains.

The son and widow went to court over who got possession of Marshall's ashes and they decided to split the ashes - what Hogan calls a "half-ash settlement."

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The days leading up to Anna Nicole Smith's death were filled with booze, late-night partying and a hotel room stocked with prescription pills.

According to the New York Daily News, a bouncer from the Hard Rock Hotel says Anna Nicole was wasted early Tuesday morning. "She was messed up. She couldn't walk on her own," he says. "Her bouncer was on one side and her lawyer friend on the other."

And just hours before she died she was seen doing shots at the hotel's Central Bar. A bartender says the blonde bombshell looked "plastered" and was slurring her speech. She then moved the party upstairs, where her room looked like a "pharmacist's shop" allegedly stocked with Xanax, Provigil, Fentanyl and Methadone.

Poor woman. I asked my religion class where they think her spirit is now. I think she's in purgatory.

• Members

I noticed that too. Dannielynn Hope Marshall Stern. I thought, okay, wasn't Marshall the last name of the old guy she was married too?LOL So I guess the whole frozen sperm thing makes sense...but that's odd, even for Anna Nicole, at least I think so. THat could be why she didn't want the DNA test though. And why Stern is so adement that he's the father. Perhaps the sperm stealing wasn't, on the um...up and up? Hmmm...

• Members

I didn't see this posted and thought I would post it. They better [!@#$%^&*] investigate the ass-hole she was with becuase her son Daniel died and it was methadone that ended up being the cause of his death. If methadone ends up being the cause of Anna's death then that just doesnt seem right to me.

• Members

MSNBC's Rita Cosby reports that Anna Nicole may have had recent breast surgery to repair one of her implants.

Cosby also reports the former Playmate had also been prescribed over 10 different types of pain medication, and may have been taking excessive amounts because she developed a tolerance to the effects.

In addition, Cosby's sources tell her that Anna Nicole was found by a member of her staff -- unresponsive and nude in her bed, with a sheet pulled over her face.

Death from cosmetic plastic surgeries occurs in one out of 57,000 cases, per the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Two million plastic surgeries were performed in the United States in 2005.

Adverse reactions to surgery could become serious; there are numerous documented cases of seizures, heart attacks and high fevers leading to death. Recent published research shows that inflammation caused by common respiratory and urinary tract infections like bronchitis, pneumonia and cystitis, may contribute to in increased risk of heart attack and stroke, and the greatest risk is in the earliest stages of infection.

If Anna did have a recent cosmetic procedure, and she exhibited "flu like symptoms" over the last few days, it's quite possible that the star died of a massive infection, perhaps complicated by an accidental overdose of prescription drugs.

• Members

I really think he killed her. He must have had her sign over documents.

Here is the article:

There's a huge buzz going on among people connected with Anna Nicole who are outraged over the fact that Howard K. Stern sat down with "Entertainment Tonight" for an exclusive interview just days after her death. The inside scoop is that Stern was paid a bundle for the interview, which will air during the all-important sweeps period. The sit-down has created enormous bitterness among some people in Anna Nicole's inner circle.

• Members

Stern to Anna's Mom: Back Off!

Howard K. Stern returned to the Bahamas to show Anna Nicole's mother that's she not getting anywhere near his would-be daughter, Dannielynn. Wearing pink, the 5-month-old was reunited with her legal daddy at a secret location – and it was all caught on tape.

According to the New York Post, during an interview with "Entertainment Tonight," Stern didn't hold anything back about his hatred of Anna's mom. "Anna despised that woman," he says. "As long as I have breath in my body, that woman will not see Dannielynn. She can't take my baby. This is the only piece of Anna I have left."

Howard Claims Anna's Estate

Shortly after returning to the Bahamas, Howard K. Stern snatched back Anna Nicole's Bahamas mansion. As previously reported, G. Ben Thompson, who had a brief relationship with Anna Nicole and claims he owns the Bahamas house she'd been living in, had the locks changed right after her death. But less than 24 hours later, AP reports that Stern got onto the grounds and had them changed again -- and then told police that Thompson stole computers and some other personal items.

---

On the morning of Anna Nicole's death, her half-sister, Donna Hogan, handed over the final manuscript to Phoenix Books of a tell-all about the buxom blonde. Soon after her untimely demise, the book was titled "Train Wreck: The Life and Death of Anna Nicole Smith," according to the New York Post.

In it, Hogan discusses the "weird relationship" Anna had with her lawyer Howard K. Stern. And although she falls short of crying foul play on his part, she reportedly implies that Anna Nicole knew Stern wasn't the father of 5-month-old Dannielynn and was threatening to let the world know, which might have ticked him off.

As for the whole paternity thing, publisher Michael Viner says naming all the possible papas is nearly impossible. "Please, we'd need to include a phone book," he says.

Archived