Anna Nicole Smith rushed to hospital

Q Steph

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But we're all speculating about the paternity of the child as well, and about the quality of one relationship over another. No point in getting irked. Trust me, this IS well-behaved. You should see the tasteless comments on other sites. I feel like I need a shower after reading them and some of the cheap jokes that are being made.

• Members

I just hope that Anna Nicole has found some peace, and that's she with Daniel. I really feel sorry for Dannielyn. That poor child. :( I hope whoever her father is, mans up and does the right think for that baby. She needs some sense of stability right now more then anything. This is just so sad.

• Members

It's not unusual for people to discuss this, and ask questions. If CNN can spend hours this afternoon, and devote both Nancy Grace and Larry King's shows today to it, what is so bad about people on a message board doing it.

There are some legitimate questions in all of this, that need answering

- Why was Anna so hellbent on preventing that paternity test?

- Why did both her and Daniel keel over and die .... it's too similar for my liking to say it was natural?

- Where is Howard??

- If Howard is somehow involved ... he's been a staple in their lives for years - why now?

It's a good mystery, the likes of which that would normally play out in some taudry novel, movie or TV show. Thats why the public is so curious. Personally, I think it has something to do with the paternity of the baby girl thats behind all of this. And whoever does get to claim the child stands to control millions of dollars if her estate is successful in reclaiming Anna's right to her late husband's money.

• Members

I have been watching a lot of news on this as I am shocked, saddened and fascinated by her and her passing. No one seems to know where Stern is. I am very suspicious of him.

Stern now has temporary custody of Dannielynn as he is named as the father on the birth certificate. Burkhead going to court, according to CNN, they have too within 48 hours of a mother's passing whenever there is a dispute of paternity. So his lawyer is just doing what she has to do.

• Members

Really, John James?? That's a unique connection!!

Anna's poor baby... :( She will never get to know her mom and that is heartbreaking beyond words.

I feel as though Anna has been apart of my life for like the last 13 years, next to Reba's infamous red dress at the music awards in the early 90s, Anna is my first reclaration of public gossip. :(

Rest in Peace Anna!

• Members

Her sister is writing a tell all book about her, entitled, trainwreck.

More info:

Sources tell ET that Anna Nicole was suffering from flu-like symptoms upon her arrival on Monday, but her fever had broken by Wednesday. That afternoon, she fell in the bathroom and hit her head. She said she was feeling fine, had a meal and went back to bed.

Today, she retired to her bedroom to take a nap. When she did not wake after a few hours, she was checked on and found unresponsive. Her eyes were also dilated.

Florida authorities held a press conference this afternoon to confirm the details of her death.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CURRENT KNOWN DETAILS:

At 1:38 p.m. Eastern time today, a female private nurse in the sixth-floor hotel room with Anna Nicole called the hotel front desk operator, who has 911 access, for help. Only the nurse was in the room with Anna Nicole at this time. It is not known why a private nurse was with her.

At 1:45 p.m., a bodyguard arrived in the room and administered CPR to Anna Nicole.

When the emergency response team arrived, they found Anna Nicole unconscious and unresponsive. She was then rushed to Memorial Regional Hospital, about three blocks away from the hotel.

At 2:49 p.m., Anna Nicole was pronounced dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cause of death will be determined by a medical examiner. Investigators are currently processing the scene of the incident.

The incident is not being treated as a crime.

Her partner, HOWARD K. STERN, traveled to Florida with her, but was not present at the time.

• Members

Actress Joanie Laurer (aka Chyna Doll) and Monique Goen, wife of TRIMSPA CEO Alex Goen, went head to head tonight on CNN's Larry King Live over the death of Anna Nicole.

In the live interview, a weepy Chyna Doll told King she "saw this coming" and that she felt sorry for her friend Anna because people often made fun of her. Chyna said that she was often invited by Anna "to come over and hang out at the pool." Goen objected, claiming Chyna was not a friend of Anna's, and was using her tragic death to put herself in the limelight, to which Laurer replied that she didn't need the publicity because, "I get my own."

Goen then claimed that at Anna's son's funeral, Goen asked Anna why her friend Chyna was not present. Goen says Anna called Chyna "a stalker" and said that she was not friends with her. Chyna retorted that Goen needed "to go run out and get some TRIMSPA."

Archived