Anna Nicole Smith rushed to hospital

Q Steph

• Members

A part of me thinks that once her son died, she too didn't care anymore...She's been through so much....Yes, I found some of the things she said and did disturbing, however, I too believe she was going having a very hard time coping with not only all the court proceedings, but the lose of her son as well...Maybe she was looking for a way out. :(

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, that's pretty eerie. That happened to one my friends: she was making fun of her Latin teacher, and then a few hours later found out that he had been killed.

This whole thing is really shady. I wouldn't be surprised if the lawyer/boyfriend did something. Her life was such a soap opera...it's sad that it had to end this way. :(

• Members

^^ Weird indeed! The two 'fathers' in question really better grow the f*ck up after this and realize that this little girl needs a stable, safe place to live, with her REAL father away from all this mess. We don't want to perpetuate a cycle out of this.

• Members

Who knows, but I do believe that she sincerely loved her kids more than anything, so if she was thinking of her little girl at all, I don't think she'd commit suicide. I think she may have wanted to "get away" from all the drama in her life, and it turned into an accidental overdose.

So sad. I hope the poor little baby girl gets to have somewhat of a normal life. :(

• Members

Kenny! OMG! I don't think that's the case but I saw The View this morning and yeah they did make fun of her on how she talked.

This is so sad. No matter personal opinions, I really did feel bad for her.

And why must all of this stuff happen in Florida? :mellow: LOL. My state is ALWAYS in the news.

God I feel so awful for her little girl :(

I also agree that the lawyer probably killed her. It wouldn't surprise me in the least but I'm kind of thinking it was a heart attack or possibly a suicide.

Wow.

I'm still stunned.

Archived