Anna Nicole Smith rushed to hospital

Q Steph

• Members

Not necessarily. Anna's family wants the baby.

Barely able to maintain her composure, Anna Nicole Smith 's first cousin, Theresa Harrison, gave an exclusive statement to TMZ about her family's reaction to Anna's death.

"I have spoken with Anna's mom and aunt, and we are very worried about her baby. We hope that she has a better chance at life than her mom did. Anna had a very rough life."

They all just want Anna's money as far as I'm concerned.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anna Nicole Smith's sister, Donna Hogan, has released this statement about the passing of Anna Nicole:

"On behalf of the Hogan Family, we are saddened and heartbroken by my sister's death. No matter what our differences have been over the years, Anna was still our blood and she will be missed terribly. She was a woman who was determined to get out of her small town in Texas and make a name for herself.

She became an international star and she was a good mother to Daniel; there is no doubt that her son loved her. They lived out of each other's pockets while he was alive and now they can finally be together again in Heaven.

We feel that the death of her son left her deeply saddened, a sadness she hid from everyone. As a mother of three children, I am anguished by this tragic event and the fact that her new baby daughter Dannielynn Hope is now without a mother."

http://minorcrisis.net/files/01%20Donna%20...20Statement.mp3

• Members

I honestly do not think that the picture is accurate. There are clearly several unidentified people in the background and it's been confirmed by various sources that the only people in the room besides medical/armed officials were her nurse and Howard K. Stern.

Also, she was in a hotel room when she died. The picture looks like it was taken at a bar or something. The floor just doesn't match what I would assume a private hotel room would look like.

It just disgusts me how someone can die, and people are taking pictures, or videoing it, or etc.

And it also disgusts me how just the other day, I got out of my mouth that here at SON, we're such a well-behaved group of posters that I doubt we would ever gossip about someone's cause of death....and yet, here we are.

• Members

I think Burkhead is probably the father. If they really didn't believe he was, then they would have willingly submitted that baby to a DNA test to get it over with. I'd sooner see him raise that poor baby than that Howard K Stearn.

I'm just not that surprised that Anna is dead. I commented to my mom after her ET interview that she looks so drugged and out of it. The whole situation is sad.

I really used to like Rosie O'Donnell but it seems lately that she does nothing but stick her foot in her mouth every time she opens it. It is one thing to ridicule people like Jessica Simpson who just dumb but to ridicule someone who is so obviously in need of serious help is cruel, vindictive and pathetic.

• Members

I think that Anna just wanted to keep the baby out of the whole thing. She just wanted the battle to be between her, Burkett, and Stern....and unfortunately, things don't always turn out the way that we want them to. I think she had good intentions. I really do.

And even if Burkett is the father, there has to be a valid, reasonable explanation for the reasoning behind Anna's decision to name Stern as the father on the child's birth certificate. I think (if Burkett really is the dad) that she knew what a sleazeball he was, knew what a great friend Stern had been to her and how he cared for her, wanted to keep her daughter away from that environment, and took matters into her own hands. I don't think she would keep her daughter away from Burkett (if she knew he was really the father) just to be a jerk.

I, however, do believe that Stern is the actual father. He might not be, but thats what I believe.

• Members

I think Burkhead is the father. He may have made those claims to have access to Anna's money, but why would he publicly announce being the father? He would have to pay child support if the baby does turn out to be his anyway.

I think Stern did love and care about Anna, but you can tell he definitely got caught up in her wild lifestyle and I think it's blinded him. He may very well have ended her life, but as a mercy killing instead of cold blooded murder. Maybe he didn't want her to suffer anymore.

Let me tell you, I was totally shocked when I heard the news coming home from work. It stopped me cold. I don't think I've ever been this shocked about a celebrity's passing since when I woke up to hear Princess Diana had died. I know she did a lot of stuff that probably ended up hurting her, but I never thought she would die so suddenly.

She's gone now, and whatever she's done is dead with her. Now it's time to let her rest in peace. I believe she's better off actually.

• Members

Her death may be a blessing in disguise. There's only so much hurt that a person should have to endure.

Like you, Bree, I was shocked still. I still am and her passing is very sad. For all those who didn't care for her, it's a shame that we're a society that enoys kicking osmeone when they're down as oppossed to offering a hand. She was a train wreck but I don't think she deserved all the pain she suffered.

As fo Birkhead, he strikes me as an attention whore. What a bastard. Her son has just died and all he can do is torment her about DNA tests. :rolleyes: He just wanted to be seen as far as I'm concerned.

Stern is no better.

• Members

My main concern is the baby. I just hope that she is raised with all the love that Anna Nicole gave her in the short time Dannielynn and Anna Nicole knew each other. I don't want to see that baby exploited in any way, and I also mean monetarily as well. Dannielynn could be a very rich five month old and I don't wish to see a war of who controls the money commence. I also hope that whomever raises Dannielynn will tell her how much Anna Nicole loved her. Because Anna Nicole was many things in her life, but loving mother was the foremost.

• Members

I personally have no idea why everyone keeps saying she was a trainwreck, etc.

She went through way more in her 39 years of life than most people that die, at an older age, of course, have went through.

She had her fair share of heartbreak.

VERY well said, Tishy!! I share the same sentiment.

• Members

I stand by the characterization because her life has spiraled out of control from childhood, teen marriage & pregnancy, drug use, marriage to an older man, celebrity du jour, lawsuits, drug use, preganany again, death of son and now ultimately her own. Anna's life very much appeared to be a series of crashes unfolding before the public eye. In the end, it may have wrecked her.

• Members

It is very sad and shocking. I am sure that she had trouble coping with her son's death, and with the constant barrage of paparazzi and legal woes. I just wish that IF it was an overdose (not saying it is), that she would have thought about her infant daughter before taking such a drastic way out.

Archived