Anna Nicole Smith rushed to hospital

Q Steph

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

http://pics.livejournal.com/serial_chiller/pic/000041sp

The next time I was supposed to see HOWARD K. STERN was at his wedding to ANNA NICOLE SMITH in two weeks -- a celebration. Instead, I find myself with him sharing one of the darkest moments of his life. On our flight from Florida -- where Anna still lies in a cold medical examiner's office -- to the Bahamas, our thoughts are on Anna and little baby DANNIELYNN, who we are rushing to see for the first time since her mother's sudden and shocking death on Thursday.

Mark looks on as Howard embraces little Dannielynn.

Howard, in tears, at times unable to speak, shares with me that Dannielynn is the light helping him go on. As the plane lifts above the clouds, Howard thinks of those his precious Anna Nicole left behind. In a voice barely heard above the din of the jet engines he tells me, "I want her friends to pray that Anna Nicole is safe, happy and with Daniel."

It was hard to leave Anna's body behind, but he had to get back to that baby girl. Others are already traveling to the Bahamas with an eye on Dannielynn. One of them is VIRGIE ARTHUR, Anna's biological mother, who she detested. Anna told me in October, "She's not my mother, she's my birth mother."

She is not a welcome guest. Howard begins to bristle at the mention of her name. He says, "As long as I have a breath in my body, that woman will not see Dannielynn."

I ask about Virgie's quest to assume custody of the five-month-old baby, who takes Howard's last name on her birth certificate. He answers, not as an attorney, but as someone who cares deeply for Dannielynn. "She has no right. She can't take Anna's baby."

After the plane touches down in the Bahamas, watching Howard hold Dannielynn for the first time since her mother's death is heart-wrenching. With tears rolling down his face he reveals the depth of his pain: "I wouldn't be here now, but I had to get back to Dannielynn. I held her in my arms and couldn't believe her mom is gone. I know Anna loved her more than anything in the world."

Driving with Howard through the gates of the home he shared with Anna Nicole, we shield the windows of the van from the world media who gathered for this story, and I realize that ET is telling this story from the inside out -- Howard trusts us to share his world with you.

In the days ahead on Entertainment Tonight, you will see our conversation and journey unfold. This is a complicated man and an even more complicated story. From our flight, to the reunion with Dannielynn in the safe house -- that only five people, including me, have seen -- we'll take you inside Howard K. Stern's life right now without Anna Nicole Smith -- who continues to capture, even in death, the attention of the world.

The Howard K. Stern exclusive begins airing Monday on Entertainment Tonight.

• Members

I've heard that too, but again, the nurse is all but obligated to try & save her. It doesn't make sense. Add in that I know for a fact that she wasn't found unconcious in her bedroom and none of it fits.

He wasn't interviewed, no. Hard Rock employees (and I assume the hotel employees) were called to a meeting and specifically told not to talk to the press about anything they'd witnessed. My cousin, being the good employee (AKA sheep) that he is, obliged. They're lucky I wasn't the cousin working there that day. Because you'd have seen me on C-SPAN, CNN, and MSNBC (haha, FU FoxNews!) by now, not to mention ABC, NBC, CBS, Extra, Entertainment Tonight, E!News Daily, Regis & Kelly, The Buzz, The View, Access Hollywood, and Good Morning America.

Thanks for bringing us all the news QSteph! There's a lot of things that a lot of people wouldn't want to get out regarding this story (Re: Anna doing shots just hours before in the Hotel was probably less than hours). It's all so bizarre. And I haven't stopped singing the "Anna Nicole" theme song since it happened.

• Members

Whew, here is the lastest, including Howard K. Stern on ET.

0212_ans_bahamas_2.jpg

In yet another major twist in the saga of Anna Nicole Smith, this morning a Bahamian newspaper published two photographs on its front page -- showing the former TRIMSPA spokesperson in her bed with the Bahamian immigration minister, Shane Gibson -- the same guy who approved her application for permanent residency.

While Smith appears to be clothed in the photos, the two are locked in a romantic embrace, "their faces only a couple inches apart."

-TMZ

Rosie O'Donnell and her cohorts on "The View" had their first chance to address the death of Anna Nicole Smith, and while they took pity on Anna Nicole herself, they showed little mercy for Howard K. Stern or the entertainment news shows that paid her for those slurred, difficult-to-watch interviews.

Rosie, for her part, inflamed some viewers by imitating Anna Nicole unfavorably on Thursday's show, which was taped just hours before Anna's death. Today, lamenting the starlet's death, Rosie compared Smith to a Macy's Thanksgiving parade balloon without anyone to hold it back. She charged that Howard K. Stern had an "addiction" problem as well.

Meanwhile, Rosie let fellow comedienne Margaret Cho express her thoughts on Smith's death, posting Cho's own blog posting about the matter on rosie.com. In it, Cho compared Smith to "ripe summer peaches hot from the sun, or rice pudding made from grains boiled for over a day on the stove," and called her "the most beautiful woman I had ever seen." -TMZ

---

TMZ has learned Bahamian authorities are having a face-to-face meeting with Howard K. Stern this morning. Police sources say two subjects are on the table -- Stern's allegation of a break-in at the house in which he's staying, and the investigation into Daniel Smith's death.

Stern alleged that the owner of the house -- G. Ben Thompson -- broke into the premises and changed the locks after Anna Nicole died. We're told Thompson's position is that it's his home and Stern has no right to be there. Police wanted to speak with Stern about the allegation.

But law enforcement sources also tell TMZ that the cops want to re-interview Stern about the death of Anna Nicole's son last September. This comes after TMZ obtained a photo of Anna Nicole's refrigerator -- which held a large container of methadone.

Daniel died after ingesting methadone and several other drugs. We've learned at least one witness will testify at the coroner's inquest into Daniel's death that Stern supplied Daniel with methadone and then flushed the remaining stash down a toilet after Daniel died.

Story developing...

• Members

As her body lies cold - preserved on the orders of a judge until a paternity hearing later this month - the players in the Anna Nicole Smith saga are waging battle against each other.

The doomed blonde's lover/lawyer/murderer Howard K. Stern has vowed to never let Smith's estranged mother, Virgie Arthur, even see her new granddaughter.

Now, Arthur is fighting back!

Anna Nicole's mother made an appearance on Good Morning America this morning.

Sounding like the voice of wisdom in all this insanity, Virgie said, "[Howard K. Stern] won't talk to me," she said. "I saw him on TV and he said ... 'you'll never see her as long as I'm alive.' I think Larry Birkhead is the father. I don't have a problem with [Dannilynn] being with Larry Birkhead, I do have a problem with her being with Howard Stern."

Arthur asserted she doesn't want custody of the baby.

"I don't want possession of her, I want to know if she's in a safe place," she said. "I want them to do a DNA test and I want her to be put with her father."

Virgie also made sure to reiterate that she's not a golddigger, like her daughter. She shot down any suggestion that she's interested in the millions of dollars Dannilynn could inherit.

"The money has nothing to do with that baby," Arthur said. "If Howard wants the money, give him the money. Just give us the baby."

Amen sister.

The best interests of that little girl is what matters most!

-Perez

-------

Howard K. Stern on ET

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nujyGzyNRd8&eurl=

Exploitation TV at its best!

Entertainment Tonight is milking Anna Nicole Smith from beyond the grave for every last penny and ratings point.

The TV show, which paid the doomed blonde and her lover/lawyer/murderer Howard K. Stern millions of dollars for exclusive interviews, is now boasting that they are going to broadcast the "final moments" between Anna and her daughter, Dannilynn.

The footage begins airing this evening, and undoubtedly will be dragged out all week.

In the home movies, filmed exclusively by ET's cameras just days before Anna Nicole's untimely death, the 39-year-old mother lovingly dresses her daughter in a pink outfit.

"She's got my personality," says Anna Nicole, unaware of what fate will bring just days later. "She's so tall. She's got really long fingers like mine and she's real dainty. ... She rolls over; she's very strong. She holds her head up. She can say a couple words -- she says, 'Ma-ma.' She's tryin' to grow up faster than she is, and she gets aggravated 'cause she can't."

We're not passing judgement on Entertainment Tonight. We'd air that footage if we were in their position.

It's ratings gold!

We can all be dirty together.

It's sad but true.....Anna Nicole's death and everything following it is the ultimate reality TV show ever!

-Perez

Archived