ALL: Which soap should I replace AMC with?

• Members

Since after this week, I'm giving up AMC after watching for over 25 years with what they've done to Cady McClain and Dixe Cooney Martin, and previously to Julia Barr(ex-Brooke), I need to find a soap to replace it. Which soap do you guys think I should pick up. I definitely won't go to PASSIONS, since I know it's gonna be canceled. I've been thinking about going back to ATWT since I've watched the show twice previously and quit. The other 2 I'm thinking about picking up are Y&R and B&B. I've thought about GL, but I don't see the point since I cannot stand Kim Zimmer. So guys give me your thoughts on which soap I should pick up. This might help some other fellow quitters of AMC as well.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watch Days and Y&R. I agree with whomever said Y&R is hit or miss lately. Days is getting back on track, but if you haven't watched it, you better read up on the family trees LMAO..

The only other one's I watch are AMC and Passions, so I can't be much help. That is my 2 cents. :)

• Members

Well, if you're a fan of plot driven storylines, Y&R is your best bet. If you want to see character development that fans have waited over 15 years to see, then you need to tune into DAYS.

Funny that only a year or two ago, those two shows in that statement would be reversed :rolleyes:

Archived