DAYS: New male character

• Members

From www.nbc.com:

Newcomer Frank Mentier has been cast as "Jed,” a hot transfer student at Salem U. Jed will first air on Thursday, February 22nd.

With Chelsea and Abby going to Salem U as well, I wonder if Jed is the rumored brother of Willow the show was hoping to bring on, and will Abby use him to make Max jealous. There were some rumors that Connor and Abby would hookup, and with Bonnie and Mimi leaving soon, will Jed replace Connor?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hmm, definitely sounds interesting~ I think you might be on to somthing with 'Jed' "replacing" Connor.

I don't like that he could be the brother of Willow....GAWD I can't stand her, I liked her in the beginning, but now I think she is just plain annoying and useless.

• Members

Hopefully Connor will be replaced, because I don't want a single Lockhart on the show. HOWEVER, if he does turn out to be Willow's brother, I will raise all kinds of hell. I HAAAATE WILLOW and I want her GONE. I sure as hell don't want any of her useless family members wasting valuable space on DAYS.

I just want Willow to die. Is that too much to ask, Hogan?

• Members

It probably is Willow's brother since SOD just had a blurb about them bringing him on.

I hate it too. I would prefer keeping Connor around. I like the actor and the character is fun. Willow is bad enough but now we get a sibling?

Whatever. I don't see Willow or her brother lasting. This Jed person doesn't sound like a long-lasting character to me either.

• Members

I don't see the point in getting rid of one family, the Lockharts, only to start bringing in a new one....Sheffer, don't disapoint!! Either keep Connor or let this Jed guy be someone else other than Willow's bro....at the very least, bring him on to take her OFF my screen :lol:

• Members

Frank Mentier debuts on Thursday, February 22 in the role of Jed. Jed is a transfer student at Salem University, which means he'll likely be involved in scenes with Abigail and Chelsea. Mentier, who turns 19 the week he debuts on screen, was born on February 17, 1988 and hails from Rochester, Michigan. This is his first major acting role.

http://members.aol.com/jason47b

• Members

I agree! I hate Willow, she's a horrible actress.

I agree. I like Connor. I bet Connor & the Nu Mimi (since it's highly rumored that Mimi will be re-cast) will be the only Lockharts around. I agree I don't like Willow and definitley don't want a brother or any more of her kin.

:blink::rolleyes: I don't see how anyone could like Willow! Annie Burgtede's acting is horrible and she's got a weird look too IMHO.

• Members

IA Mike. This is enough. Hogan is already eating his words considering he said "it would be unfair to introduce new characters right away as well as new families." Nick is soo frontburner. Willow was sidelined because she is pretty much hated, but still. Another TEEN?? Or Youngster, or whatever... Big no no IMO.

Archived