DAYS: New male character

• Members

Please, I think I remember you saying she wouldn't be on by the new year. Guess what, we're rolling into February this week buddy! :D And she's still here. Keep on hating, but it's a no-win situation. Willow is here to stay. Hogan sees a future in the character, as do I.

As to not know what is going to happen, how do we know Kayla won't be leaving in 6-8 months? How do we know that Kate isn't leaving in 6-8 months? Billie could be leaving. Abby? Victor? Nick? Any of those characters have an equal shot of leaving as Willow, but you fail to mention their possibilities to leave. After Lexie's exit, lets not talk about characters that aren't usefull on the show. Anyone can get the boot, including Willow.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First off, Hogan never said he wouldn't introduce new characters, he said he wouldn't introduce new families.

Secondly, there is no need to be rude to those who don't share your high opinion of Willow Drew. Keep it nice or be warned.

• Members

I never said she would not be around in the New Year. You have me confused with someone else. I did say it wouldn't surprise me if she left before 2007 but I never said it with certainty. I have always maintained that she is a 6-8 month character. We'll see.

I do agree we never know who could be in or out but what does that have to do with Willow? Willow is more vulnerable then anyone as she is hated by everyone but a small majority and has no connections except for this guy who we aren't even sure will be connected to her. Again, we'll see.

• Members

Hogan's very first character he creates (Willow) is so hated, and yet he decides to create a brother for her? :unsure:

I guess Fran Bascom decided to go the model turned wannabee actor for this guy. Let's hope she made a good decision.

Archived