GH: Monday

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maxie is a b.i.t.c.h. and doesn't make excuses for it. Maxie just called Liz a judgemental shrew. I love Maxie. Liz is still my girl, but she really needs to look at her own messed up life and own up to the lie she's telling instead of wanting to out Maxie.

• Members

I think Maxie has a point, but she does need to be busted on the baby. But Liz needs to be busted on this, if she really wanted to set Lucky free, she would have by telling him about the baby. Except my problem with this is, Maxie's behavior is the thing that set the whole thing in motion. I don't see why she gets a pass for doing something that could have killed Lucky and by extension, Liz and her kid. Nothing she says to Liz, however well said, excuses the fact that she is really heartless. She doesn't care about anyone, especially Lucky.

• Members

I agree because she has no reason to lie. I get that she doesn't want to hurt people, ie Jason or Lucky or Sam, but at the same time, some of it is about saving her own butt. She is being a hypocrite, except I'm probably the only person who thinks she deserves to bust Maxie. Afterall, she ws the one who set everything in motion and ruined Liz' marriage. Her revenge on that end seems to me well deserved. I do see the hypocrisy in it but at the same time, Maxie screwed Liz husband, got him hooked on drugs and claims to care about him. She has the right to bust her.

• Members

Yes Maxie is cold and heartless, but she doesn't make excuses for it. Maxie owns up to being a b.i.t.c.h. She tells it like it is and reads Liz like a book. She calls her on her crap (even though she doesn't have room to talk). Liz on the other hand is being a HUGE hypocrite by wanting to tell Lucky Maxie's baby secret (which he has a right to know) when she's lying about the paternity of her baby. People in glass houses should not throw stones.

• Members

I agree that Maxie needed to be busted on this whole pregnancy scam, just not by Liz. She's the last person that needs to bust Maxie because of her own baby secret. Liz is still my girl though, but she needs to be a woman and tell the truth because the longer she waits, the more it's gonna hurt everyone involved. I would hate for her to keep this secret until the baby is born and destroy Lucky. This is a Band-Aid situation where you just got to rip it off and get it over with.

• Members

Okay, now on THAT I can agree with you. Liz IS a biitch, its one of the things I love about her, but she does have this habit of hiding behind the fact that guys think she is angelic and she doesn't want that ruined. Lucky has the right to know about both of these babies because it seems he's noone's daddy yet. I think its wrong of Liz to let this man get so attached to that child. In that, she and Maxie are no different. I guess one aspect of the Maxie cheerleading bothers me just because what she has done while claiming to love Lucky, but on the other hand, she is really calling Liz on her shat. Its soo entertaining though. :lol:

• Members

Right. In fact :blink: this is something that is purely soap opera-y (I just made that up) :lol: , because if anything, Epiph was supposed to take that to the hospital board or Dr. Lee or someone because that was so inappropriate for Maxie to steal a blood sample and fake a pregnancy, she doesn't need to work at a hospital stealing pills and blood. Liz didn't even have to come into play here because that was a matter for the hospital to take up. Its a pure plot point.

Liz' lying is starting to become baffling at this point though, or at least she's contradicting what she says her reasons are or what you could understand her initial reasons as. I do like that she is conflicted though and it shows.

Archived