GH: Monday

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liz just needs to STFU and take a look in the mirror. I loved the reaction from Liz when Maxie said YUP I did it and I admit that I faked the pregnancy. Bwhahahaha! Something that Liz isn't doing - so who's baby are you carrying, Liz? PSSH!! Gimme b!tch Maxie any day - at least she OWNS what she does. Can't say the same for Liz.

• Members

GREAT episode today! I am loving GH these days :)

- Loved seeing Tracy on the frontburner in these passed weeks with Sam. I'm very curious about exactly what she dug up.

- I actually enjoyed the Collen/Emily scenes, but felt that it was too much on the backburner. Scenes like that should be the "main attraction" of the episode. It was over and done way too quickly.

- LOVED seeing Helena pop up at the end. It was great to hear her mention Mikos and Stravos and Stefan.

- As much as I love Carly, I wish that she'd just give in! Marry him, already!!

• Members

Liz is still my girl, but I floved Maxie today. "Thanks for being a cold, unforgiving b!tch." Maxie has balls. To confess that she faked her prgnancy and not give a damn. "Yeah, I faked my pregnancy...and?" Just great. I love that she called Liz on all her crap. It would be sweet justice if Maxie was the one to find out Liz is pregnant by Jason and not Lucky. People in glasss houses should not throw stones, Liz.

• Members

I actually liked GH yesterday!

Natalia didn't do too good in the fight scene even though I love her.....was today Amanda Tepe's last day? I'm gonna miss her. :(

Helena, even thouh she wasn't on for long, ROCKED today!!!!!!!!! I too enjoyed the mention of Mikkos, Stavros, and Stefan.

Another day of Tracy, how fantastic. :) I really hope this continues.

Sonny and Carly don't really interest me.....but I liked seeing Bobbie at the end. We barely ever get to see her.

And finally Maxie and Liz. I really don't like Liz anymore, but, even though I hate Maxie, loved her telling Liz off.

Archived