Days: Friday, January 12th

• Members

Tell me about it! Bo, you chose Shawn as your father back when the truth was revealed. It's not Victor's fault that he's more powerful in Salem than your fish market/pub owning daddy :lol:

The duo that is Bonnie and Connor are hilarious! Hogan is really giving Judi Evans some great material, FINALLY!

It's great to see the Carvers. I just wish the story was slightly better, but I know it will end soon, sadly, resulting in Lexie's exit :( I don't think the storyline is as bad as people complain. I think it's an okay story, period.

I agree that this is Martha's Emmy reel for Supporting Actress next year! :D The scene where she was pleading with the judge to give Claire back... broke my heart. And I'm usually pretty hard with Martha, because I know how well she can perform and she usually delivers under par.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's very uncanny, Phoenix, and it's been visible since the beginning :) And I'm loving it. I look foward to Willow teaming up with Philip against Shawn and Belle over Claire, which is a undeniable resemblence to Nicole and Lucas teaming up against Austin and Sami over Will.

Willow Stark shined today! Brilliant performance, Annie! BRAVO! ENCORE!

I loved the way she just casually approached Bo and Hope outside the courtroom. "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Brady, congratulations on your baby's birth..." Willow got the Hope eyebrow. Consider yourself in the club, girl! :lol:

• Members

Definitely the best eppy of the week with great acting and directing throughout.

I have to admit I thought Annie was great today as Willow, I have to admit she plays the [!@#$%^&*] really good. I didn't like Ari as Nicole much at first either, but by the time Ari left Nicole was one of my favorite characters and Ari is still someone I want back on DAYS. Who knows if the same will happen with Willow/Annie, time will tell. IMO Willow overpowers Hope like its no big deal, just very nonchalantly and disrespects her with ease. I would have liked to see Hope stand up to her and actually show some attitude back, but I still enjoyed those scenes.

Martha Madison can cry with the best of them, what a great performance. I can't wait to see how her and JKJ in scenes together.

My favorite scenes of the eppy were the Bo/Victor scenes, very well written. Its just too bad that Bo always throws out you are my father when its convienent for him and his situation. I would like to see Bo cut Victor off completely as well as Caroline.

I wish JEL wasnt leaving, its hard to watch her scenes knowing that she won't be around much longer.

Monday looks to be just as good...

• Members

ICA! I love Willow vs. Hope scenes. Willow is not intimidated by Hope in the slightest. She will go toe-to-toe with Hope and not think twice about it. And if Bo wants to get in there, Willow could probably take him on too! :lol:

• Members

Best episode of the week, other soaps during Friday try to do the whole crazy cliffhangers, ut Days did it simple. With the great courtroom action and with Phillip coming back, nothing over the top.

Connor and Bonnie are Comedy gold. One of my fav. Mother and Son teams in daytime

• Members

This was a GREAT episode...Brandon Beemer, John Aniston and ESPECIALLY Martha Madison were the MVP's of the episode.

Loved the Bonnie/Connor scenes, DAYS once again has a found a great new younger actor.

This courtroom battle is only going to get better...I saw tomorrow's episode (so much for that bullshit about Canada losing their day-ahead episodes) and Jay's return is a good one!!

• Members

Yeah, I'll say it again, I wish it were Kyle in the role, but nontheless, having Philip being rolled into the courtroom was amazing. Loved the looks on Bo, Hope, and Marlena's faces :lol: and then of course Belle and Shawn's.

Thank goodness for Brandon Beemer, these scenes would've just falllen apart without him in the role ;)

I never liked Willow, but I loved her today. Stick it to the Bradys! Yeah!! :lol:

Bonnie and Conner were great.

Mimi/Max, Abe & Lexie were eh...

• Members

I was so proud of Willow today. She looked amazing and just as lovely as Belle except in a more feminine and softer way. She said what she had to say. Shawn doesn't deserve custody of Claire the mess he is now and thankfully the judge thought so, too. We don't know a thing about Willow, neither her last name or any history. It's more than obvious that she has a story and I'm not sure it's this one. This is coincidental. If she did accept payment from Victor, it's because he offered, but she would have said what she did without any coercement at all. It was the truth except leaving out that Shawn did want to shape up for Claire, only not enough to leave EJ and Patrick out of it heehee, until the end.

Now seeing Philip, I'm squeamish about siding with him, though. I don't like people who aren't straightforward and if he isn't straightforward, I won't be on his side either. Poor Claire. Belle needs to take her daugher and raise her by herself.

Loved Bonnie and Connor scenes. Connor may be the best actor on days. I love Nick, but can see Connor sweeping me off my feet (he has reprive of being a con because everyone knows it).

I laughed when Marlena left Hope talking saying she needed a walk and loved Hope's expression. There is conflict there?

• Members

Oh I love Annie as Willow! If she wasn't a factor in the Shelle storyline I think everyone would like her more. (And Annie's a sweetie too. She posted on her fan site last night even though she isn't very familiar with computers). Anyway Willow's awesome! I hope she's not going to turn out to be Jan. I LOATHE AND DEPSITE Jan Spears.

Archived